PDA

View Full Version : Welt picutures

SeeK
09-07-2004, 02:10 PM
Let's see them. Except for Tyger's last ones. :eek:

My left arm. Snyper didn't think it looked that bad a few minutes afterwards but I knew this one was going to hurt.

12 hours old from about 10 ft on top of the hill.
http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/8000/IMG_2461_(Small)_8950.JPG

Wed. night.
http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/8000/IMG_2473_(Small)_5793_rs.JPG

AGDlover
09-07-2004, 04:40 PM
Jon got a bad one i'll try and dig up the photo

matmc89
09-07-2004, 04:58 PM
you should see madchild50's welts, especially his neck, hes got a huge red one on his adams apple

MadChild
09-07-2004, 05:08 PM
yea im tryin to take a picture of it but it turns out all blurry and stuff

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
09-07-2004, 07:08 PM
Neck
http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/8000/DSC02826_6942_rs.JPG
arm
http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/8000/DSC02824_5048_rs.JPG
near nipple
http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/8000/DSC02825_6746_rs.JPG

AGDlover
09-07-2004, 08:19 PM
lol i poked snypers neck welt when he came in after the game when he got hit

Muzikman
09-07-2004, 09:32 PM
This is Jon's welt

http://paintballmedia.com/pn/modules/gallery/albums/Shatner04_Day3/shatnerball04_040905_181712_0435.jpg

PrettyKitty
09-07-2004, 09:56 PM
How's this one ? My first keeper !!!!

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
09-07-2004, 10:00 PM
jon's welt is better :p

The Frymarker
09-08-2004, 03:26 AM
Well here's one of mine I know it is hard to see but it is the size of an orange on the back of my arm.

I counted around 16 of them, which oddly enough are all on my back and the back of my legs

Was my team shooting at me :(

http://www.grip-me.com/shatnerball/Pict0489.jpg

Load SM5
09-08-2004, 06:52 AM
Were you running away? :D

The Frymarker
09-08-2004, 07:42 AM
run......I was having a hard time walking with all of that paint :D

Actually now that you say that maybe when I first got hit, when I turned my back to get up and walk out the blues just kept shooting I guess, the bruises look much more purple today, maybe I'll take another pic :D

msprince
09-08-2004, 07:50 AM
Ahhh I love welts! They're just souvenirs of a good game and if you can remember where you got them make for good war stories afterwards :hail:

Glickman
09-08-2004, 04:51 PM
i had one of my classes convinced one of my ones on my chest was a 3rd nipple. when someone went to grab it, i let out a big yelp :clap:

pjammaman
09-08-2004, 07:20 PM
havent had a chance to take any pictures but the final count is 18, mostly on my chest, rt arm and neck. i have 2 nice ones on my back from the final battle. seams that some of the blue guys were a little trigger happy and shot me again when i tried to get up after calling myself out. next year i'll have to move a little faster ;)

Neongene
09-08-2004, 09:35 PM
I can trump all of those. I got SHOT IN THE RIGHT NUT!! I won't be taking a picture of that, but whoever shot me there I just wanna say "$@)#&@)$ OW!"

When I got hit I was walking back to the insertion point (I was already out) on the road. The crossfire got a bit hot just as I entered the clearing and the first one got me right in the JUNK. I drop like a stone and even dropped my gun to the ground. I almost wanted to throw up the pain was so intense, (quick fact - when you get hit in the bag your stomach muscles tighten incredibly fast and thats why your stomach hurts and why it feels like your boys were kicked up into you body)

And to make matters worse when i was still on the groud they were still shooting me. I got hit an additional 10 times and Screamed "STOP ShooOOOTing..MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!" THank god one the refs dove in front of me to sheild me. He also helped me up and stayed with me untill I could walk again. Thanks to that Ref.

That was probably one of the most painful shots to the Goolies I have ever taken. I wouldn't be surprised if I can't have kids anymore

SeeK
09-08-2004, 09:59 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if I can't have kids anymore

You still have a spare. That just means you'll have half the chance of having kids. :)

Tyger can probably beat that (well, maybe not for awhile). :D

PrettyKitty laid a string of 4 shots into his package during the final battle.
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=151207 Post 15

in Tyger's words "I'll give her points for nice grouping."
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=151348

Tyger
09-08-2004, 10:56 PM
< testosterone >

Not like it's a small target to hit...

< /testosterone >

Yeah, not pleasant. Took some "quality time" in the final battle on a knee trying not to puke. Not fun. No hard feelings tho. That which does not kill me makes me stronger. No long term damage done.

-Tyger

Dayspring
09-08-2004, 11:56 PM
I've got a pretty nasty black and blue. About 5 inches or so big. I'll post pics when I get home- no way to transfer them to the PC here.

ZSigErik
09-09-2004, 12:55 AM
Hmmm, not to go off topic, but are there anymore pics of PRettyKitty anywhere? I saw some in the other thread, but I was wondering if there were anymore... :)

Mike Smith
09-09-2004, 06:37 AM
Whoa.... Sorry to hear about that Tyger.
If I would have known at the time, I would have snagged some more of your paint.

I ran out..... :p :rolleyes:

And ya got no ____ if you don't post a picture....
Wait till you see my welt. :D

Neongene
09-09-2004, 07:53 AM
< testosterone >

Not like it's a small target to hit...

< /testosterone >

Yeah, not pleasant. Took some "quality time" in the final battle on a knee trying not to puke. Not fun. No hard feelings tho. That which does not kill me makes me stronger. No long term damage done.

-Tyger

damn dude, I think you and I should partake of a soft cup athletic supporter.

Beemer
09-09-2004, 07:55 AM
Tyger can probably beat that (well, maybe not for awhile).

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No sweat Tyger You should be good to go for the Big Game

Tyger
09-09-2004, 01:46 PM
damn dude, I think you and I should partake of a soft cup athletic supporter.

I've tried 'em all over time, and I have yet to finda comfortable one. Oh, and the "Soft" cups that come int he JT slider shorts, Raven shorts and DYE shorts are WAY too small. That's not braggin, they just don't cover "da goods".

Mike? Nothing personal dude, but... umm... I relaly don't feel like showing my anatomy off to the world. I mena I could, but then my sponsors would be all like :cuss: :nono: and other players would be like :wow: :hail: and I'd have to fight off the hordes of women who would all be like :clap: :headbang: ...

(Yeah, right... :spit_take )

And Beemer? Don't worry about Sam's, I'm good now. You can't keep a good man down. ARRRRR!!!!!

-Tyger

Mike Smith
09-09-2004, 03:19 PM
WHAT??? You would fight off "hordes of women"???? :confused:

Are you nuts, Tyger?
{oops... poor choice of words...}

ZSigErik
09-09-2004, 03:49 PM
Hmmm, not to go off topic, but are there anymore pics of PRettyKitty anywhere? I saw some in the other thread, but I was wondering if there were anymore... :)

just to restate myself..

trevorjk
09-09-2004, 08:11 PM
i had 3 welts... one on my chest wasnt even really a welt one on my arm, its gone now and one wich was about 2 inches away... well ask tyger about where im talking about ;)

anyways didnt take any pictures, besides i got hit plenty of times on my mask and gear... i would of expected alot more since i was one of the lead people on 3 missions. oh well i just means im a :ninja: :D

matmc89
09-09-2004, 08:21 PM
i dont welt :cool:

SeeK
09-09-2004, 08:47 PM
just to restate myself..
Down boy! She's in the other Shatnerball threads.

PrettyKitty
09-09-2004, 08:58 PM
just to restate myself..

how's this ??? :clap:

Mike Smith
09-09-2004, 09:14 PM
And to follow up on that picture, and as promised, here's my main welt. :D :eek:

http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/8000/bellywelt_6983_rs.jpg

Whoops... Sorry folks... I should have had my wife comb my hair..... :cool:

MonsterMag
09-09-2004, 09:20 PM
how's this ??? :clap:

nice pic :cheers:

now heres a girl who know how 2 ball :cheers:

PaintballPirate
09-09-2004, 09:20 PM
How's this one ? My first keeper !!!!
I LIKE IT...........I LIKE IT ALOT!! How about some more pics lol.

PrettyKitty
09-09-2004, 10:50 PM
I LIKE IT...........I LIKE IT ALOT!! How about some more pics lol.

OK PIRATE, ONE MORE. :cheers:

ZSigErik
09-09-2004, 11:30 PM
OK PIRATE, ONE MORE. :cheers:

Pirate, aw, I was the original asking for more pics. You are absolutely stunning, plus you ball. Lets just say, youd rock my world. Carry on thread, Im glad to see Pirate and I ae on the same page.

Dayspring
09-09-2004, 11:39 PM
Here's mine.

PaintballPirate
09-10-2004, 05:20 PM
Unbelievable!! Well i may just have to attend a few more scenario's now that i know there are so many hot chicks there! Wow i can't believe you play too WOOT for the Kitty. LOL

Muzikman
09-10-2004, 07:24 PM
She talks funny too:)

SeeK
09-10-2004, 08:49 PM
She talks funny too:)

We missed you at the afterparty. She was really talking funny after the Carbomb. As a bunch of us were leaving after security knocked she was still going on about the firehose ...

Chojin Man
09-20-2004, 06:22 PM
here is a nasty looking one i got.

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
09-23-2004, 11:46 PM
wow...how come everyone's welts like...become huge while mine just stay the same size? is it something about bigger people getting bigger welts? cause from the welts i see it's like internal bleeding then massive bruising.

matmc89
09-24-2004, 07:13 PM
I don't welt

SeeK
09-25-2004, 01:08 AM
wow...how come everyone's welts like...become huge while mine just stay the same size? is it something about bigger people getting bigger welts? cause from the welts i see it's like internal bleeding then massive bruising.

That's it because most of the really big ones are in thick tissue. If you get hit over a bony structure then the force would be dissipated by the bones.

The skin is elastic so it might go 1/2" deep before breaking because it hit a bone. If the tissue is too thick then it will go deeper and then bounce out and might not leave much of a welt.

Echo-Newb
12-22-2004, 01:37 PM
Man, you guys get flabberghasted when you get shot don't you?

When I get hit I'm hardly hit that bad. I've never at least began to bleed from a shot before. My hits usually are just stingy and pain. But then again, it being I'm a darker complection that maybe it doesn't show up as well. Who knows. ;)

trains are bad
12-22-2004, 01:49 PM
Ya dude I never get cool welts like that, mine are always little.

Echo-Newb
12-22-2004, 01:51 PM
The biggest welt I ever got was like an inch across. I mean, wow, you guys get hit bad. You guys go out there shooting mad. :shooting:

-Echo

68bird
12-27-2004, 12:37 AM
the worst hit i took was at a scenario game i was carring my launcher and the helicopter guy droped the stick and 5 guys wasted me my sholder swelled up and turned black and purple. and the second was at that same scenario game durning the night battle when we got ambushed they started shooting and i pulled my leg up like a baseball pitcher and i got it right in the butthole ohhh it felt like a mega hemaroid

Gr0dy
12-27-2004, 09:17 PM
I've tried 'em all over time, and I have yet to finda comfortable one. Oh, and the "Soft" cups that come int he JT slider shorts, Raven shorts and DYE shorts are WAY too small. That's not braggin, they just don't cover "da goods".

Mike? Nothing personal dude, but... umm... I relaly don't feel like showing my anatomy off to the world. I mena I could, but then my sponsors would be all like :cuss: :nono: and other players would be like :wow: :hail: and I'd have to fight off the hordes of women who would all be like :clap: :headbang: ...

-Tyger
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

jewie27
12-28-2004, 04:26 PM
I can trump all of those. I got SHOT IN THE RIGHT NUT!! I won't be taking a picture of that, but whoever shot me there I just wanna say "$@)#&@)$ OW!"

When I got hit I was walking back to the insertion point (I was already out) on the road. The crossfire got a bit hot just as I entered the clearing and the first one got me right in the JUNK. I drop like a stone and even dropped my gun to the ground. I almost wanted to throw up the pain was so intense, (quick fact - when you get hit in the bag your stomach muscles tighten incredibly fast and thats why your stomach hurts and why it feels like your boys were kicked up into you body)

And to make matters worse when i was still on the groud they were still shooting me. I got hit an additional 10 times and Screamed "STOP ShooOOOTing..MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!" THank god one the refs dove in front of me to sheild me. He also helped me up and stayed with me untill I could walk again. Thanks to that Ref.

That was probably one of the most painful shots to the Goolies I have ever taken. I wouldn't be surprised if I can't have kids anymore

Easy way to prevent that; one word.......

CUP.

Medusa
12-29-2004, 08:25 AM
New to this forum so I might as well start out right and put up my worst bruise. This one is right behind my arm on my back: Ouch, did that one hurt! Not sure if I did this right to add the picture:

Yogster
12-31-2004, 06:40 PM
Welcome to AO Mudusa.Looks like you might need a little more than a welcome with a welt like that.OUCH

Echo-Newb
12-31-2004, 09:02 PM
Hold up, what just happened? My name was Echo-419, but now it's Echo-Newb. What the heck is going on here? Sorry to go off topic, but that's just kind of weird.

-echo

Deltree
01-01-2005, 04:20 PM
That's it because most of the really big ones are in thick tissue. If you get hit over a bony structure then the force would be dissipated by the bones.

The skin is elastic so it might go 1/2" deep before breaking because it hit a bone. If the tissue is too thick then it will go deeper and then bounce out and might not leave much of a welt.
So the reason i dont get welts is because of my rock hard body right? :D and echo theres allready an echo419 on the forum so they changed your username because it was too similar...

evo.end3R
01-02-2005, 06:46 PM
here is a nasty looking one i got.

shooting hot much?

trimegatron
01-05-2005, 11:09 PM
Wow, we need more of you in Florida...

Recon by Fire
01-06-2005, 12:14 AM
Darn, PrettyKitty sure does spike up the appearence factor around here :)

http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=76613&stc=1