PDA

View Full Version : ~Complete Maintenance~

Zorminster
10-26-2001, 09:25 AM
Can someone give me the COMPLETE manual for maintenance of a mag? ive heard people say mags need a special lube/grease/oil type mixture for the regulator and about 3 other kinds of lubes for the rest of the gun? Can someone dispell this myth for me or enlighten me? I need to know which oils/lubes to use and where on the gun. thanks!

Cha0tic
10-26-2001, 09:30 AM
ok th eonly lube you really need is a paintball lube. one of the most common is gold cup. you should put a few drop in the ASA before you gas up your gun. after you put oil in, gas up the gun and fire about 20 times without the barrel in. this will get oil throughout the system. you don't relly need to put anything on the reg. by greasing the reg spring pack, you are just protecting it from rust and dirt.

Temo Vryce
10-26-2001, 09:40 AM
If you have a hard time find the paintball lube you can always use 1 lube. Just DON'T USE WD40!!!!! It will eat your O-Rings. If you look on AGD's web site you can find a link to some PDF manuals for the mag. If you have registered your mag I believe you can phone them up and request a mag video.