PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Guys

Tina
09-07-2004, 06:27 PM
To everyone from the boards who gave me a warm welcome even though I was on Bill's team. ;) And....who the heck shot me in the boob????

Tyger
09-07-2004, 06:36 PM
Wasn't me. I don't think I could MOVE for a while in that final battle....

Good to see ya there! NExt year too?

-Tyger

Tina
09-07-2004, 06:40 PM
Wasn't me. I don't think I could MOVE for a while in that final battle....

Good to see ya there! NExt year too?

-Tyger

It wasn't in the final battle. It was in the second half of the game...around 3:00. I was on a mission with Bill trying to get him into the enemy's camp. We got hit hard about 80 yards from it and I got caught. Damn that hurt!

As for next year...well..I'd have to butter the hubby up a LOT to let me go again.

kevdupuis
09-07-2004, 07:31 PM
It was good to meet you Tina and hope to see you again.

Mike Smith
09-08-2004, 07:54 AM
Tina:
Seek (Kendrick) has posted a "welt pictures" thread. Where's yours? :cool:

OK, no "dirty old man" jokes!

Well.... maybe one, but NO MORE THAN ONE!!!

Unless they are funny, and then ONLY A FEW!!!!!!!

No MORE after that!!!!! Got It? :rolleyes:

Tina
09-08-2004, 01:30 PM
Tina:
Seek (Kendrick) has posted a "welt pictures" thread. Where's yours? :cool:

OK, no "dirty old man" jokes!

Well.... maybe one, but NO MORE THAN ONE!!!

Unless they are funny, and then ONLY A FEW!!!!!!!

No MORE after that!!!!! Got It? :rolleyes:

LOL! TJ and dawn took pics of a few of them. I haven't seen them yet. Apparently they have about 700 pics to go through just on one of their cameras!

doc_Zox
09-08-2004, 01:56 PM
http://premium.uploadit.org/docZox/Tina.jpg
:)

The Frymarker
09-08-2004, 01:58 PM
Oh Tina I'm sorry I never got the pleasure of meeting you all weekend :(

I had a plastic boob sheild on, it works wonders :) And it enhances your bust line ;)

Muzikman
09-08-2004, 02:54 PM

I had a plastic boob sheild on, it works wonders :) And it enhances your bust line ;)

heheh...I can not remember who it was, but at the beginning of the day you were talking to someone about it while knocking on your...well...umm...never mind...I just found it funny.

Tina, ya know, I never saw ya all weekend. I was kinda hoping to get a pic of you in all your get-up. Hope you had fun again this year.

Tina
09-08-2004, 03:36 PM
http://premium.uploadit.org/docZox/Tina.jpg
:)

Hey, I remember that being taken! THANK YOU! I didn't even get a pic of myself!

Tina
09-08-2004, 03:37 PM

Girl, I'll be getting me one of those!

Tina
09-08-2004, 03:41 PM
heheh...I can not remember who it was, but at the beginning of the day you were talking to someone about it while knocking on your...well...umm...never mind...I just found it funny.

Tina, ya know, I never saw ya all weekend. I was kinda hoping to get a pic of you in all your get-up. Hope you had fun again this year.

Well, I have to start working on the hubby now so he'll let me go next year. Ah, the things I have to do....but this time I'll make it a point to get in touch with you guys.

doc_Zox
09-08-2004, 03:47 PM
Hey, I remember that being taken!

kinda hard to ferget a 6 foot 3 gumby in a kilt with a camera

;)

Tina
09-08-2004, 03:55 PM
kinda hard to ferget a 6 foot 3 gumby in a kilt with a camera

;)

LOL nice legs! ;)

Mike Smith
09-08-2004, 04:45 PM
Tina, you wanted that last banner at the end of the auction, right?
And you were sitting at the next table to the air station, near Kendrick, Tyger, and myself, right? {I'll assume I'm right}

So.... Suicidal Snyper......
You get, what, 15 pictures of us and not a single one of Tina, sitting within 15 feet of us?????

Boy, we need to have a "talk"........... :p

Trina
09-08-2004, 05:14 PM
Hello Tina!! Sorry I didn't get a chance to meet you either. Next year come up to the AGD booth and say hello! I can guarantee you will find us all there! I'm glad to hear you had fun....well, with an exception ;)

Yeah, I heard Tyger really had a great time too....

Tyger, you okay man??? When I heard the story I was like :eek: ...Melissa felt so bad about that and was really sorry :(

Tyger
09-08-2004, 05:59 PM
Was that her doing? Dang... Nice aim, I must say. Big target, but nice grouping.

I'd post pics in the "Welt" thread, but you all DON'T wanna see it... Everything seems ok, no blood, just... umm... AN OVERSHARE!!!!

-Tyger

Tina
09-08-2004, 06:39 PM
Tina, you wanted that last banner at the end of the auction, right?
And you were sitting at the next table to the air station, near Kendrick, Tyger, and myself, right? {I'll assume I'm right}

So.... Suicidal Snyper......
You get, what, 15 pictures of us and not a single one of Tina, sitting within 15 feet of us?????

Boy, we need to have a "talk"........... :p

LOL Yes to ALL questions. Actually now that I think about it, I should have offered the winner of the last auction $100 for the banner. But I've got tons of stuff already signed by Bill and frankly, I'm running out of room!

But as for pics of me....here's one of me presenting Bill and Eliz a quilt made by me and members of WS.com...

http://www.freepichosting.com/Thumbs/421552032/3/1.jpg

Tina
09-08-2004, 06:41 PM
Hello Tina!! Sorry I didn't get a chance to meet you either. Next year come up to the AGD booth and say hello! I can guarantee you will find us all there! I'm glad to hear you had fun....well, with an exception ;)

Yeah, I heard Tyger really had a great time too....

Tyger, you okay man??? When I heard the story I was like :eek: ...Melissa felt so bad about that and was really sorry :(

I'll definately hook up with everyone next year!

The Frymarker
09-09-2004, 08:01 AM
Actually if you ever need a boob shield let me know, I used to sell them before I started selling grips.

That quilt is absolutely amazing!! Great job!

Tina
09-09-2004, 01:16 PM
Actually if you ever need a boob shield let me know, I used to sell them before I started selling grips.

That quilt is absolutely amazing!! Great job!

Thanks! It took forever to make, but it was well worth it to see the look on their faces.

I think I definately will be investing in those shields for next year!