PDA

View Full Version : the official "girl trouble/help" thread

matt-o
09-07-2004, 09:39 PM
well the freindly corner is full of girl help threads, so i figured i'd make a thread to try to contain em a bit

my general advice:
see the link to the ladder theory below
if you just got dumped, get over it there are other fish in the sea, its harsh but its a harsh game, dont try to get back together, itl just hurt more and end badly once again.

Mango
09-07-2004, 10:10 PM
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jtrussell7/indexpic2.gif

kthx

Warewolf50
09-07-2004, 10:12 PM
HA i proposed the idea of the offical girl advice thread soooo long ago, never sticks. Nice attempt though.

FeelTheRT
09-08-2004, 12:52 AM
in a fairly short time span, they'll most likely not like the idea. Unless they just want to hook up with you while drunk. but thats a whole different story.

-- get to know them, become their friend and just let them know how u feel. If all goes well, yay, u have a gf, if not, it's cool, u can stil lbe friends.

ZSigErik
09-08-2004, 12:57 AM
-- get to know them, become their friend and just let them know how u feel. If all goes well, yay, u have a gf, if not, it's cool, u can stil lbe friends.

That works with a SMALL percentage of girls, but that group is MORE than worth trying that with. You can never really be a friend to a girl, no guy can, I suggest we all look into The Ladder Theory (http://www.intellectualwhores.com/masterladder.html) , itll explain ALOT.

BrockSampson
09-08-2004, 05:05 AM
OMFG Mango r0x0rz teh big one111!

Ov3rmind
09-08-2004, 07:55 AM
Hay guys, some girl said thanks after I picked her pencil up after she knocked it off her desk. She obviously wants the sex, what should I do?

FeelTheRT
09-08-2004, 08:06 AM
alcohol is ur solution.

dre1919
09-08-2004, 11:58 AM
I've got to be the one to post it in the "official girl trouble/help" thread:

"If you havin' girl problems I feel bad for ya son,
I got 99 problems but a ***** ain't one!"

:)

FeelTheRT
09-08-2004, 12:59 PM
i guess u'll feel bad for alot of us then

Warewolf50
09-08-2004, 03:48 PM
Hay guys, some girl said thanks after I picked her pencil up after she knocked it off her desk. She obviously wants the sex, what should I do?

HA

heres my advice, "forget firls all tehy want from you is your man juice, and if u ever have any urges u cant supress wiht hard alchol use this (holds up rihgt hand)" Now who can tell me where i learned that great piece of advice form.

SlipknotX556
09-08-2004, 03:50 PM
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jtrussell7/indexpic2.gif

kthx

Mango your so random. lol

MrWallen
09-08-2004, 03:57 PM

Yeah, this doesn't really work. Mostly it just ends up getting really awkward if they say no. And if you have the same friends, when/if you break up (unless you get married or something) it's gonna cause problems in all the friendships.
This is my basic problem with girls, I always get to know them too well to ask them out, so I just become really good friends with them.

matt-o
09-08-2004, 04:58 PM
heres my advice, "forget firls all tehy want from you is your man juice, and if u ever have any urges u cant supress wiht hard alchol use this (holds up rihgt hand)" Now who can tell me where i learned that great piece of advice form.

saving silverman

why is that called the ladder theory, i dont see any ladders involved?
nevermind i got it :tard:

matt-o
09-08-2004, 10:11 PM
wow that ladder theory makes so much sense its not even funny, and ive been on the wrong side of the ladder with some girls im into, sadly they dont have a part on switching from the bad ladder to the good one

sharpshooter1286
09-08-2004, 10:44 PM
am i missing something? :tard:

-Carnifex-
09-08-2004, 11:21 PM
Mango your so random. lol

No he's not. :eek:

ZSigErik
09-09-2004, 12:48 AM
wow that ladder theory makes so much sense its not even funny, and ive been on the wrong side of the ladder with some girls im into, sadly they dont have a part on switching from the bad ladder to the good one

Indeed, take those words seriously. I read that a few years back, and it has helped me TREMENDOUSLY. Read all of it. Seriously.

-Carnifex-
09-09-2004, 12:51 AM
The ladder theory works if you're stupid and don't know how to handle yourself.

ZSigErik
09-09-2004, 12:57 AM

Hence why I said a few years ago, when I was about 14-15. I was just getting into a stage of comfortableness with myself and was starting to venture out "deeper" into the females. The Ladder Theory just seemed to make sense.

BrockSampson
09-09-2004, 01:22 AM
No he's not. :eek:

Random locations, maybe... ;)

But always the same Mad Rolla'!!! :headbang:

ZSigErik
09-09-2004, 11:28 AM
Freakin' Zangeif!

matt-o
09-09-2004, 03:17 PM
how does it not make perfect and complete sense? do you honestly have any freinds that are gir;s that at least subconsiously you dont want to screw?
if you answer yes you sir, are a liar

-Carnifex-
09-09-2004, 07:42 PM
how does it not make perfect and complete sense? do you honestly have any freinds that are gir;s that at least subconsiously you dont want to screw?
if you answer yes you sir, are a liar

Yes, I do.

You my friend, are a dumbass.

matt-o
09-09-2004, 08:16 PM
you quote carl marx and criticize my intelligence?

go back to commie land

-Carnifex-
09-09-2004, 08:40 PM
you quote carl marx and criticize my intelligence?

go back to commie land

Yeaaah, you're an idiot dude.

BrockSampson
09-09-2004, 11:35 PM
you sir, are a liar
If you insist on calling me a liar, I'll be forced to make ninja-burgers of your carcass. ;)

matt-o
09-10-2004, 03:31 PM
id get pissed at brock too but the winkie takes away all hostility

1ofkind
09-10-2004, 07:12 PM
Girl help thread :rolleyes: Yeah right this is the world's biggest sausage fest I ever saw

Mango
09-10-2004, 07:20 PM
kekeke

1ofkind
09-10-2004, 07:23 PM
hahaha :rofl: Nice

PyRo
09-10-2004, 10:33 PM
I'm having trouble with girls. Every time I try to pick up a girl she gets scared and runs away. I'm thinking it has somthing to do with my pickup line "Hey skank, on your knees". Also the fact that i'm trying this at the senior center.

I've been having trouble with girls latly. When I go to the senior center to pick up chicks they seem to get scared and run (well, wheel themselves) away. What am I doing wrong, I just go up to random girls and say "i'm a hemaphrodite, its twice the fun". Does anyone have any advice for me?

matt-o
09-10-2004, 10:46 PM
hah yeah i do admit its a sausage party, but theres so many darned girl help threads

1ofkind
09-10-2004, 11:23 PM
I'm having trouble with girls. Every time I try to pick up a girl she gets scared and runs away. I'm thinking it has somthing to do with my pickup line "Hey skank, on your knees". Also the fact that i'm trying this at the senior center.

I've been having trouble with girls latly. When I go to the senior center to pick up chicks they seem to get scared and run (well, wheel themselves) away. What am I doing wrong, I just go up to random girls and say "i'm a hemaphrodite, its twice the fun". Does anyone have any advice for me?

Thaats to bad, we'll keep trying someday you'll get lucky ;)

FeelTheRT
09-14-2004, 12:59 PM
hmm that ladder theory is quite interesting, however I don think its always true. There defenetly are always those people that talk to anyone and will be friends with anyoe regaurdless if you have a penis or vagina or if your hot or not.

Fred
09-14-2004, 01:16 PM
I have no girl trouble at all and will gladly trade it to you for some of your girl trouble, you pay shipping... make sure you put holes in the box so she can breath...

:p

wolfwood_is_here
09-14-2004, 02:28 PM
I think the problem with most people and the ladder theory is that they have "untrue implied association to religiosity." Meaning that they act as if they are using the "religiosity" means to hide how truely desperate they are.

Personally, I do use the religiosity ladder, meaning I would like to actually sleep with them, but don't. Subconsciously I, and every guy, will always rate women on the "I would like to sleep with her, but [insert personal reasons]". The biggest difference is the personal reasons and how impartant they are to you to hold yourself accountable for.

For me, my personal reason(s) are (in order of importance):

1. Waiting for the right woman, someone who is willing to wait becuase if she isn't willing, she is not worth my time because I am a one-woman man, and want a one-man woman. I want to know for a fact I am the only guy she deems worthy enough to have her. That is value, cuz she will know she is the only one I would deem worthy for me.

2. Too many STD's. With the very common behavior of lying, not knowing if you are gonna end up with something is just scary. It is a track record that stays with you forever, and one that is quite embarassing.

3. No concept of reality. If all you wanna do is have sex, why would we need civilization? Oh that's right, we need it to make ourselves more attractive for one reason or another. Too many balls-for-brians guys out ruining perfectly fine girls, and the girls thinking guys want a "relationship".