PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know any machine shops?

Blazestorm
09-08-2004, 12:51 AM
I'm thinking about getting some milling done to my cyborg, I'm looking for good and fast, I don't want to wait 6 months for my gun to get a bit of metal shaved off.

I'm planning to lighten it up ( a lot)

Make it rounder and cut off some of the top bolt-area.

Anyways...

Can anyone recommend me a machine shop that could help me out? And if they can annodize in-shop, even better :D

punkncat
09-08-2004, 08:01 AM
Look on your local phone directory under machine shops. Pick up the phone and call. Any shop with a mill and qualified people should be able to take care of your needs.

I suggest looking for a reputable hot rod fabrication (mill) shop.

FragTek
09-08-2004, 08:47 AM
Blazestorm, have you seen the COG Edtion Cyborg Body? We have recently decided to keep current cad screenshots under wraps so that our design doesnt get jacked by anybody wandering by... But, it's very near to being complete, we've already got someone lined up to mill them out as well.

It looks a tad like this :)

ojhspyro89
09-08-2004, 02:40 PM
Eventualy i think im going to mill my bko just for kicks. Theres alot of stuff i could take off that thing.

68magOwner
09-08-2004, 03:37 PM
http://bb.domaindlx.com/eliapaintball/

did mine, nice guy and GREAT pricing, catch him on AIM- TONY3039 im very happy with his work and he did it very quickly (had milling and ano done) milling is great, ano, could of been better, but for the price i got it at (can say price, but CHEAP) i really cant complain

Chronobreak
09-08-2004, 06:29 PM
68, ur sig freaks me out ex this one time i was on ...lets call them shrums...anyways frag NCIE body..makes me want to trade the uber mag for a borg.

yeah ide stay away from popular machine shops ie docs..i think most arent taking anymore work know anyways but theyl all pretty mcuh take a LONG time for quality work ide go with a local fabricator that knows what hes doing.

FragTek
09-08-2004, 06:48 PM
Thx wantamag... We're excited to finalize it for milling!