PDA

View Full Version : TP roll goes the wrong way!!!!!!(rant)

punkncat
09-08-2004, 06:03 AM
I think women have a plan to ruin us.

First they insist that we put the toilet set down after everytime we use the restroom. It doesn't matter that we have to lift it up before we can go. It doesn't matter that gravity is on their side to bring it back down again....

And now we come to the roll of TP. Every time she puts the roll on , its set up to come off teh back of the roll , instead of the front. She says its easier when she is sitting down.....I can even turn the roll around to make it easier to get to , and it gets turned back again.

I think their ultimate goal is to completly strip us of our manhood by making it too much trouble to stand and use the restroom. They are looking to make us all sit and urinate , just like them.

:mad:

fire1811
09-08-2004, 06:09 AM
i have to agree the toilet paper should come off of the front.

i cured my old lady of this problem right off the bat.

if she put it out the back i would take the toilet paper. she was all bitter at me for a while.

PyRo
09-08-2004, 07:03 AM
Just leave it down and piss all over the seat. Evenutally they won't have a problem with it being left up :)

bofh
09-08-2004, 07:15 AM
And now we come to the roll of TP. Every time she puts the roll on , its set up to come off teh back of the roll , instead of the front.

I learned as a bachelor, that this is the proper way to hang TP.

Only took one time of my cat empting the whole roll on my floor to learn. :)

Fixion
09-08-2004, 04:25 PM
I learned as a bachelor, that this is the proper way to hang TP.

Only took one time of my cat empting the whole roll on my floor to learn. :)

Get rid of the cat, problem solved. :D

My cat never does that. But it does drink from the toilet sometimes :tard:.

Maybe someone should manufacture a spring loaded toilet seat that goes up by itself when there isn't any pressure on it. How about it? I know I'd buy one.

FreakBaller12
09-08-2004, 06:09 PM
my cat fell in the toilet once, I heard a splash and out from the bathroom comes a wet cat, gavce me a good laugh.

kse
09-08-2004, 06:24 PM
Get rid of the cat, problem solved. :D

Best quote ever

Fatjon
09-08-2004, 06:50 PM
my cat fell in the toilet once, I heard a splash and out from the bathroom comes a wet cat, gavce me a good laugh.

My cat fell in the hot tub because it normally sleeps on it when the covers one because its warm, but one time i was in it and the cat ran up to jump on the cover and jumped right in the hot tub.

Well im not married so i dont have to worry about the tp roll thing, but i guess ill learn one day. I dont really know which way i put my roll on just gets put on.

fire1811
09-08-2004, 07:08 PM
Maybe someone should manufacture a spring loaded toilet seat that goes up by itself when there isn't any pressure on it. How about it? I know I'd buy one.

already have them. cant remember where exactly i saw it but it was in a public place.

Chris42050
09-08-2004, 07:12 PM
Women are so stupid. They say they fall in the toilet when men leave the seat up. Don't they ever look where they are sitting? :tard: For years I have been telling women if I gotta put the seat down when Im done they gotta put it up when they are done. I think Pyro has the right Idea tho:

Just leave it down and piss all over the seat. Evenutally they won't have a problem with it being left up :)

skife
09-08-2004, 08:19 PM
when i go stay at my friend rachel's house (its just her and her mom) i'll take and leave the seat up purposly! HAHAHAH!

same thing up at my friend amy's cottage, its her, her sister and her mom.
BUAHAHAH!

FreakBaller12
09-08-2004, 08:22 PM
when i go stay at my friend rachel's house (its just her and her mom) i'll take and leave the seat up purposly! HAHAHAH!

same thing up at my friend amy's cottage, its her, her sister and her mom.
BUAHAHAH!

you little rebel you!
that r0x0rZ teh big one!!11!!1
;) :p