PDA

View Full Version : need advice (confused)

Whiteknight457
09-08-2004, 03:30 PM
ok, i have a few questions.

#1. What would happen if I put a regulator on my mag. ( Keep in mind, my mag will be fully upped this xmas). ANSWERED

#2. Do vertical adapters fit the Dallara Rail? ( no modding?)

#3. I'm buying an intelliframe but I'm awaitng the hAir..... what should I do? ANSWERED

If you need to know this...... this is my setup this xmas:

.68 Classic Automag
Dallara Body Kit (Blue)
X-Valve w/ Level 10 (Black)
Intelliframe (Blade/Flat Black)
DYE Sticky3's ( Black)
ULE ULT
Halo B (Smoke) victory board?
DYE Barrel Back (Black)
DYE Barrel Tip (12" Blue)
DYE Mini Drop Forward (Black)
DYE Airport ASA (Black)
DYE Throttle (71ci)

Looking at..........
Vertical adapter with a Rgulator of some sort with a guage or at least ready 4 a guage.

Thanks, and I'm not getting all this stuff as a xmas presents, im saving up and getting a job to pay for most of it. ;)

Joe

Whiteknight457
09-08-2004, 03:31 PM
o yeah and i know theres already a internal reg. i just wanna know if a external reg would work?

Irelandunfree
09-08-2004, 03:42 PM
Since your running Compressed Air you dont need to worry about tacking on another reg, if you had Co2 then something like a palmer stab would help you out but your good on that. Dont know about the rail, someone will chime in soon for you. The frame is up to you, an intelli is a good frame but if you buy it then the hAir comes out you willl have to sell the intelli and lose money, plus the hAir cost more.

Whiteknight457
09-08-2004, 04:02 PM
well i knew the hAir cost more, i just wanta nice trigger frame until the hAir comes out if u know what i mean, i guess i could sell it whe n the hAir comes out.

Whiteknight457
09-08-2004, 04:51 PM
looks like im trading mag for a ebladed cocker, i guess the questions don matter now eh? :headbang: