PDA

View Full Version : Purchasing Photo Prints of Events

Muzikman
09-08-2004, 04:44 PM
At Shatnerball I had quite a few people ask me if I was going to be selling prints of the photos I was taking. This got me thinking. With not too much trouble I could setup a shopping cart on my site to purchase prints of any photos shown.

I am not sure about pricing, but some place around $5 for a 5x7 and $10 for an 8x10. It would take 4-6 weeks to ship because I would have to send the photos out to be printed.

So the question I have, who would like to see the ability to purchase prints from my website of the events that I cover.

FallNAngel
09-08-2004, 05:20 PM
BTW, couldn't you get a good high quality printer and just drop the lead time? Might save some hassle.

Muzikman
09-08-2004, 06:00 PM
I could not do as good of quality of a print for as good of a price. All of my prints are printed on the Fuji Frontier photo processing machines. These are the same machines that are used to print film photos. You can not tell the difference between a digital photo print and a film photo print.

Creative Mayhem
09-08-2004, 06:34 PM
Sounds good to me!

WenULiVeUdiE
09-08-2004, 06:44 PM
I may buy a few. You've taken photo's of so many people on here, it wouldnt be hard to sell them at all.