PDA

View Full Version : AO digital paintball team?

barberjohn
09-08-2004, 05:02 PM
is there a digital paintball team made up of AOer's? i just got into it, and am now addicted, so i was wondering if a team had already been made up, or if it was time to create one. not sure if this goes here or friendly corner, but it does have something to do with paintball.

FragTek
09-08-2004, 05:28 PM
I have quite a few AO'ers on my DPB team... Largest DPB team in DPB existence, w00tage :)

COG Junkies rule the online DPB world with an iron fist! lol.

As far as I know there used to be an AO team but it's not too active.

We usually keep our server packed fresh with AO'ers :D

FreakBaller12
09-08-2004, 05:32 PM
Yea I started the clan up, basically is was all talk no game. Outkast a friend (or used to be) from Air-powered forums was a d*** and then echo leaves and comes back thinking he could be a part of the team again and tried to take credit for what I did, a few of us then dispanded(me, hellraiser, and oyster) and I eventually quit DPB all together.
LPB used to help us out and I was going to try out for dc kidz, but then I stopped playing.

Everybody is a little sour from last time, so I wouldn't recommend starting to trying to start it back up again.

ojhspyro89
09-08-2004, 05:39 PM
I play that game but not seriosly. Its fun but i dont want to get accosiated with people on there, its not like some serios things and some of those kids on there are all serios and crap. They annoy me when they are screaming out positions of the team when its a digital game. they need slapped.

FreakBaller12
09-08-2004, 05:44 PM
I play that game but not seriosly. Its fun but i dont want to get accosiated with people on there, its not like some serios things and some of those kids on there are all serios and crap. They annoy me when they are screaming out positions of the team when its a digital game. they need slapped.

nah actually it's more fun when your giving out posistions and stuff and talking to people.
You pwn the other team and talk about paintball, what could be better?

LittlePaintballBoy
09-08-2004, 05:46 PM
toyotaaaaaaa, I made the first AO clan! I play DPB all the time, I play as [DC] Ninja :)

FreakBaller12
09-08-2004, 05:47 PM
toyotaaaaaaa, I made the first AO clan! I play DPB all the time, I play as [DC] Ninja :)

lol lpb I might come back and play some once I buy more RAM and when 2.0 comes out.
I know you started it, but I restarted it the second time.
If I get back on dpb, you'll be the first to know. ;)

barberjohn
09-08-2004, 05:48 PM
well, these responses are quite funny to listen to. like i said i just started playing, after playing counter-strike forever, and i love it. it would be really cool if we could get an AO team back up again. oh, and fragtek, whats ur server's IP? i would really like to add you to my fav's.

LittlePaintballBoy
09-08-2004, 06:15 PM
Frags: 66.165.108.246:27015
My clans: 66.28.203.192:27015

FromTheBack
09-08-2004, 07:13 PM
I play DPB a bit, but recently my comp is getting high pings from my college network like over 1000 and I cant seem to do anything about it, its weird because it worked so well the first couple weeks I was here. Anyways, If I can figure this out I will get back on and try to get into the Server!

Snapps
09-08-2004, 11:28 PM
Hahaha yeah I remember the old AO clan: AO-ARMY....the good ol days before the bums started up the fruity dy-kidz clan

DiSoRdeR
09-08-2004, 11:34 PM
Ive never heard of this game, is it good? How much is it? Details and pics would be nice :D

FromTheBack
09-08-2004, 11:54 PM
you DL steam from the Valve site and then DL DPB from the Digital Paintball site. You may also need a original HL or Counterstrike key which means you would need 10 bucks or so to buy the original half life. Not sure though and it may work without a key on a third party game.