PDA

View Full Version : What size gloves should i get?

blackhawk213v
09-08-2004, 08:51 PM
im just a regular 14 yr old who need some paintball gloves and i dont want to buy the wong size. What size should i get?

BlackWeenie
09-08-2004, 08:52 PM
just get some from your local store, you cant go wrong. also you could look at automotive gloves or dirt biking ones. :)

BobTheCow
09-08-2004, 08:56 PM
Let's see... by the number of posts you have, approximate join date, age, grammar knowledge, and current lunar pattern... I'd say you should be right around a XXXL. Or else this was just a dumb question. :tard:

blackhawk213v
09-08-2004, 08:59 PM
Let's see... by the number of posts you have, approximate join date, age, grammar knowledge, and current lunar pattern... I'd say you should be right around a XXXL. Or else this was just a dumb question. :tard:

what the hell? i just want to know my glove size

BobTheCow
09-08-2004, 09:04 PM
And you just need to try some on!!!!! Everybody has different-sized everything, nobody on here is going to be able to know how big your hands are without knowing you in person!!!!! Anyway, glove sizes tend to differ between brands.

gc82000
09-08-2004, 09:15 PM
Yeah I have to agree. This is a sutpid question to ask. HOW ARE WE TO KNOW? :mad:
I am a regular 22 yr old. can someone tell how to get the three minutes of life back?
:mad:
You just got a rude welcoming to AO

Chojin Man
09-08-2004, 09:22 PM
If you measure around the widest part of your palm that will tell you your aprox. glove size.

Here use this chart to help you.
http://www.walkabout.com/shop/size_glove.asp

shartley
09-09-2004, 05:44 AM
As posted, different brands size differently. I sell more than one brand and wearing some I am a medium, and on another I am an XXL. Go figure.

Also as posted, it is impossible to tell you what size you need by knowing you age. The best thing you can do is do what was suggested…. Go to a local paintball shop and try some gloves on.

Beemer
09-09-2004, 06:50 AM
Thought I was at PBN for a minute there. Way to try and help the kid out :tard: Why did you even bother to post??????????????? Perfect example of what AO isnt supposed to be

And this is a perfect example of what it is supposed to be. Well done Chojin, kudos...You to Shartly

If you measure around the widest part of your palm that will tell you your aprox. glove size.

Here use this chart to help you.

Dont get a bad first impression Blackhawk, the 10 year olds will act like that around here sometimes. Most people are like Chojin and Shartly and will try and help. And on a friendly note Welcome to AO

nato
09-09-2004, 06:58 AM
BobTheCow63 and gc82000... you guys should really re-live your past. When you were 14 years old I doubt you were rolling in mounds of cash. This guy is asking a question that may not be easily answered but it doesn’t mean that you have ruin someones experience here on AO. Next time count to 10 or don't even bother to post. It really sucks to see crap like this.

N.A.T.O.