PDA

View Full Version : Received my new Custom Emag ?s about it!

BunkerKing_2000
09-08-2004, 11:40 PM
I just received my custom Emag from agd, and I wanted to know some things about it. when I turn it on and go to the top button I wana know what does the SHBF and trigger off mean? This is my first Emag and I already like it alot and just wanted to know some of the futures it has. I read the manual but it doesnt seem to give some good info about the settings and all. I thought that it was coming with a CD Rom instructions but I guess not. Is there any videos on the Emag and anyways videos about the diffrent futures it has? thanks

gibby
09-08-2004, 11:45 PM
SHBF is for shot buffering. Depending on your trigger preference, you can modify the amount of time before the trigger registers another pull.

Trigger Off, I believe, is your way of turning off the trigger without actually having to put the yellow pin back in. Think of it as an electronic on/off switch.

Dayspring
09-08-2004, 11:59 PM
The trigger on/off is for testing your trigger pull. It will let you know when in the pull the HES picks up the trigger magnet and registers the pull.

The SHBF is the time the HES will wait before looking for a new trigger pull. In E-Mode, you can get away with 4. In Hybrid, you want something higher b/c it will bounce quite a bit.

SpecialBlend2786
09-09-2004, 01:56 AM
is there anything wrong with setting it to a higher setting in e mode?

Dayspring
09-09-2004, 10:50 AM
No, but the lower the #, the faster the gun.

BunkerKing_2000
09-09-2004, 02:13 PM
I just got my Custom Emag yesterday 9/8/04. The manual doesnt give good describtions on what settings u can change though. Is there a Emag video on this how to change settings and all? Thanks