PDA

View Full Version : sweet pics of sfl emag

jonmcfatty
09-09-2004, 12:03 AM
alright everyone, i finally learned how to use my digital camera. Here are some alright pics of my beautiful marker. soon to have a micro drop and a fireblade trigger. tell me of what you all think of it.

Automaggot68
09-09-2004, 12:31 AM
I love it!
I'd bet money that Zman would too!

Z-man
09-09-2004, 12:35 AM
Ah ha! thank you to Automaggot68 for pointing this thread out. So you thought you could just post some pictures of your SFL and not deal with me eh? well you were wrong!

I demand a full update! current specs! location! condition! known history update, new photo shoot the works!

heh, j/k man. I am glad though that you have put some pictures up for AO to see. The SFLs are a tough bunch to track down.

I have you SFL listed on my site here:

http://www.zakvetter.com/Pages/Paintball/Gallery/sfl_e-mags/jonmcfatty_sfl.html

But it was based off old info and I only have old images. We must fix this!

jonmcfatty
09-09-2004, 07:24 AM
alright i'll do my best to list the setup

sfl emag
x valve
lvl 10
dye ultralight
ace board
cp on/off with 32 degrees drop foward
3.2 software
clamping feedneck
??????
?????

that's all i can think of for now. it's condition is actually pretty good except for some scratches on the sightrail. If you have any other questions just ask

Z-man
09-09-2004, 03:32 PM
Thanks for the info. Would it be too much to ask if you can get some pictures of it fully setup and just by itself? Ideally in some outdoor or nice lighting. I am decent with photoshop but those images were a bit low res and kinda blurry. If not Ill take what I can get. At least we have yours listed.

Did you want to add any info to the history section? anything you have added to the SFL? who did oyu get it from anything like that? Thanks again.

jonmcfatty
09-09-2004, 04:28 PM
i got the gun from lord whoopass, i traded my species timmy plus a 2004 maxflo and halo and a lot of ups for just the gun alone. the gun has some scrathces on it so i'm trying to sell my ule'd rt pro so i can anodize lime green.

I'll work on getting better pictures of the gun for you. Also i'm looking for somoene who will tap my feedneck for angel threads

jonmcfatty
09-10-2004, 01:31 PM
would anybody drill the feedneck for angel threads for me

edweird
09-10-2004, 03:02 PM
Zak... I have been meaning to get you the particulars of my SFL... Until then you can steal the pic in my sig and know that I bought it from Magman007. After some repair (ace and such) and install of AGD 4.00 which has no FA issues in this mag this gun has become my cun of choice.

I am going to do some better pics here soon for ya also.

Z-man
09-10-2004, 07:47 PM
Zak... I have been meaning to get you the particulars of my SFL... Until then you can steal the pic in my sig and know that I bought it from Magman007. After some repair (ace and such) and install of AGD 4.00 which has no FA issues in this mag this gun has become my cun of choice.

I am going to do some better pics here soon for ya also.

yays! thank you much I shall be prepping your page!

EDIT: page up and ready for any and all info you can and will provide. Known history, all that stuff. I thank you for the high res image. SO rare to get one :)

Lord_Whoopass
09-10-2004, 08:01 PM
Jon I got that SFL from NTN4502... and I believe he was the third owner of it...

ntn4502
09-10-2004, 09:49 PM
get that horrible adapter off my gun! :mad:

Koosh
09-10-2004, 11:01 PM
I think it looks alright on MY gun...

jonmcfatty
09-11-2004, 12:02 AM
i would take that ugly adapter off of MY GUN but nobody wants to tap it for me.

warbeak2099
09-11-2004, 11:48 AM
Pure sex except for the high rise IMO. I want one! :cry:

jonmcfatty
09-13-2004, 10:13 PM
bet it wins gun of teh month, heh heh