PDA

View Full Version : Reloader B issues with DM3?

m20power
09-09-2004, 04:08 AM
Hello there,
I am looking at new hoppers and I am wondering how the reloader B works on a DM3. Does it consistantly put out enough noise to activate the hopper. I have seen a Shocker with a Reloader B that worked perfectly.

Thank you for the help.

Mo Jo

xXHavokXx
09-09-2004, 05:15 AM
We tested one on a DM$ and it worked well.

C_22
09-09-2004, 11:52 AM
You should be ok, buddy.

madmolly
09-09-2004, 12:03 PM
I actually had a lot of problems with my matrix. I used a dye ultralight and it would only work once in awhile. I put the reloader on an angel and it was perfect. For the money I would get a standard reloader with rip drip and you would have leftover to pay for most of a V35 board

dwab3000
09-09-2004, 12:52 PM
molly you mean a standard halo :rolleyes:

xXHavokXx
09-09-2004, 01:11 PM
I actually had a lot of problems with my matrix. I used a dye ultralight and it would only work once in awhile. I put the reloader on an angel and it was perfect. For the money I would get a standard reloader with rip drip and you would have leftover to pay for most of a V35 board

I was going to suggest a v35 as well. That's what feeds my dm4....its a monster.

madmolly
09-09-2004, 02:08 PM
My reloader B(sound activated) would not work worth a crap on my matrix. It was extremely quiet with an 18 inch ultralight which made it like a whisper. THe reloader B would not hear it all the time. I had to smack the top of it once in awhile. Sucked. I ditched it for a Standard Halo B with Rip drive. Next year V35 boards

black tri star
09-10-2004, 02:44 AM
are you able to adjust the input noise level on the reloader B?

m20power
09-10-2004, 03:40 AM
are you able to adjust the input noise level on the reloader B?

Thats a good question. For how much a Halo with Rip Drive costs Id rather just get the Reloader B, But I dont want feeding issues and the responses seem to be mixed.

Also, as long as I have the attention of Matrix owners. Which Matrixs came with eyes, are there any external physical features to tell if a gun has eyes? I know the DM3 does, however certain older ones do not. Was there a specific year when the change happened?

My plan is to buy a Matrix with eyes and evolve it. Im guessing youve never heard that one before. If there are any other suggestions you can offer I would appreciate them.
Thank you

Mo Jo

Lord_Whoopass
09-10-2004, 08:22 PM
I have had no problems with my Reloader B working on my DM3 that has an FF Anderson Board and evolve bolt kit... and I use a 14" barrel... and my teammate has used the reloader b on his stock DM3 w/ evolve bolt and it worked just fine too...

dinger
09-10-2004, 09:03 PM
as long as you dont use a stiffi, your matrix should be plenty loud enough to feed the balls properly

Duke Henry
09-10-2004, 09:43 PM
I borrowed someone's Reloader to try on my DM3 and it worked flawlessly all day. Shot a couple of cases through it, without any jams or misfeeds. The eyes never forced the gun to wait, since the paint supply was always ample.