PDA

View Full Version : Mancow foot shot

rockymgd
09-09-2004, 12:51 PM
Who is going to own up to shooting Mancow in his brand new Magnum Boots,it was about 1:20 he came back to command base with a big glob of white paint on the top of his toe,now I'm not an expert but have been playing 22 plus years,the paintball left an imprint on the boot meaning it was a direct shot from right over the boot,he said he felt it even though the boots are reinforced.I was base ref for blue the second half of game.I looked him in the eye and Eric did you shoot yourself.Obviusly he would not admit it,if he didn't shoot himself one of his teammates must have.So who did it

Tina
09-09-2004, 01:29 PM
Who is going to own up to shooting Mancow in his brand new Magnum Boots,it was about 1:20 he came back to command base with a big glob of white paint on the top of his toe,now I'm not an expert but have been playing 22 plus years,the paintball left an imprint on the boot meaning it was a direct shot from right over the boot,he said he felt it even though the boots are reinforced.I was base ref for blue the second half of game.I looked him in the eye and Eric did you shoot yourself.Obviusly he would not admit it,if he didn't shoot himself one of his teammates must have.So who did it

You mean he actually PLAYED??? And then...he only got shot in the FOOT?????

edweird
09-09-2004, 02:22 PM
yeah ... Oh and the next day Mancow(ard) was on the radio saying he was a golden god of paintball and that shot everyone or some such sillyness... I missed the Phone # to call in and give him hell.

Oh well what ya gonna do? (shoot yourself in the foot and hide in your limo all day long :P )

according to Tom he sprained his ankle and called it a day at 3pm-ish.

Tina
09-09-2004, 02:24 PM
yeah ... Oh and the next day Mancow(ard) was on the radio saying he was a golden god of paintball and that shot everyone or some such sillyness... I missed the Phone # to call in and give him hell.

Oh well what ya gonna do? (shoot yourself in the foot and hide in your limo all day long :P )

according to Tom he sprained his ankle and called it a day at 3pm-ish.

Well, I saw him at the break and he looked suspiciously clean for someone who was supposed to be out in the field for 4 hours.

Lumberjack
09-09-2004, 03:32 PM
I saw him in the parkinglot around 12:30. I was running to my truck to grab some gear and he was walking around. I never saw him the rest of the day after that. I saw Shatner out on the field most of the day. Granted he was in a tank most of the time.

warthog2t0
09-09-2004, 06:59 PM
from what i heard is he got hit and was caught wiping by a ref. and was caught firing hot, and that added to the wipeing thing so he was toosted out. and shot himself in the boot to call himseldf out. this is from my friend on the blue team.

don't know if this is true, but i've hearded it from like 4 diffrent peeps so.........

TDonovan
09-09-2004, 07:44 PM
It's mancow... I wouldn't be surprized if he was acting like a numbnut.

Tina
09-09-2004, 08:11 PM
from what i heard is he got hit and was caught wiping by a ref. and was caught firing hot, and that added to the wipeing thing so he was toosted out. and shot himself in the boot to call himseldf out. this is from my friend on the blue team.

don't know if this is true, but i've hearded it from like 4 diffrent peeps so.........

He's such a weenie head.

trevorjk
09-09-2004, 08:13 PM
a weenie head??? LOL

anyways i wish i could say i did it... but i was on red

Tina
09-09-2004, 08:15 PM
a weenie head??? LOL

anyways i wish i could say i did it... but i was on red

Well, I was trying to be nice. Frankly, I think he's a complete a$$hole.

trevorjk
09-09-2004, 08:18 PM
Well, I was trying to be nice. Frankly, I think he's a complete a$$hole.

oh i hate him to... it was nice of him to say F that F this you ***'s go A** pack him yadda yadda in the opening ceromonies... i mean the young children and people who had children there, im sure didnt mind at all.

i say mancow doesnt even come next year... get more reputable people to join in. Like .. damn i forgot his name but who was that news person who was on shatners team. i cant beleive i forgot his name. anyways a figure like mancow is ok but we dont need all the vulgar language.

SeeK
09-09-2004, 08:51 PM
Col. David Hunt (Ret.)

trevorjk
09-09-2004, 08:57 PM
Col. David Hunt (Ret.)

Thank You

vf-xx
09-09-2004, 09:23 PM
i say mancow doesnt even come next year... get more reputable people to join in. Like .. damn i forgot his name but who was that news person who was on shatners team. i cant beleive i forgot his name. anyways a figure like mancow is ok but we dont need all the vulgar language.

I vote for Bruce Campbell and going with an Evil Dead theme!!!!

"It's good to be the king!"

Concrete
09-09-2004, 10:05 PM
I cant agree more! Evil Dead rocks!! :headbang:

Tina
09-10-2004, 06:21 AM
oh i hate him to... it was nice of him to say F that F this you ***'s go A** pack him yadda yadda in the opening ceromonies... i mean the young children and people who had children there, im sure didnt mind at all.

I think Howard Stern would have more tact. Hey! Now, THERE"S an IDEA!

Cyberious
09-10-2004, 10:32 PM
I think Howard Stern would have more tact. Hey! Now, THERE"S an IDEA!

And talent...

Tina
09-10-2004, 10:53 PM
And talent...

Newsflash from over at WS.com. Bill IS working on getting Howard Stern for next year!

SeeK
09-10-2004, 11:09 PM
Newsflash from over at WS.com. Bill IS working on getting Howard Stern for next year!

I'd like to see a Stern v. Mancow game.

Tyger
09-10-2004, 11:15 PM
I'd like to see a Stern v. Mancow game.

Can I get a pair of official commerative event waders to make it past the openeing ceremonies? Possibly an F-bomb shelter?

-Tyger

Cyberious
09-10-2004, 11:29 PM

Cool we finally get the original and not Cowcow.

SeeK
09-11-2004, 12:17 AM
Cool we finally get the original and not Cowcow.

Nobody mentioned we were getting Steve Dahl. Are we going to blow something up?

Lumberjack
09-13-2004, 08:54 AM
Let's get Bush and Kerry out there. We can settle this election thing old school style. LOL
:clap: :rofl:

slasherdan
09-13-2004, 10:05 AM
I vote for Bruce Campbell and going with an Evil Dead theme!!!!

"It's good to be the king!"

Hell I bombed him with several e-mails trying to get him to do it this year.

Never heard from him. Honestly I don't think he's up for paintball. They way he is in real life is totally different than what people see in the films. Yeah I know that is how 99% of actors are ... but it would almost ruin your evil dead experience ... Hence our team name "Primative Screwheads" ....

AND I have the boom stick ...

Concrete
09-15-2004, 05:00 PM
I would love to see Steve Dahl out there! They should have NEVER booked Womanbull.