PDA

View Full Version : Alright Tom it's E-mag time

Maghog
09-09-2004, 01:05 PM
Tom, I tried to e-mail you a few different ways but it's not working, so I'll just post this. I'm working on the E-mag now, and I need to know if you have enough parts available for this.
If not, I'm going to have to pick up a whole e-mag and tear it apart.
If you've got a spare circuit board and such to fill what's left of the aluminum parts, please E-mail me at Dan@Triggernomics.net and I'll send you a list of the small parts I need now. When it's all ready, I'll send it to you for final assembly.
I figured I need to notify you quickly before the E-mag stuff is all gone.
Thanks,
Dan@Triggernomics

ghideon
09-09-2004, 01:08 PM
The dealers here are known to have parts (Tuna, GADevil, Logic, etc). I'd check with one of them, too.

thecavemankevin
09-09-2004, 02:12 PM
if not, i am sure between all of AO, you can likely find donors to give you the majority of the parts you need.

are you using an old school SS body(if so, powerfeed or vert?) or one of the new ULE aluminum bodies?

FragTek
09-09-2004, 02:17 PM
Shoot me an email with what you need and I'll see what the best price I can work out for you is. matt@fragtek.com or fragtek@gmail.com

AGD
09-09-2004, 02:19 PM
Email away.

AGD

RRfireblade
09-09-2004, 05:32 PM
Dan, I'd gladly donate what ever I can to help you out.

LMK, I should be able to come with just about anything you may need.

Jay.

The Frymarker
09-09-2004, 06:33 PM
Oooooooh I can't wait :dance:

SpecialBlend2786
09-09-2004, 07:05 PM
I hope everything works out.....that'll look awesome :clap:

FaSSt
09-09-2004, 09:00 PM
No offense, but why waste your talents on a gun that's no longer in production? Particularly one that was never aesthetically appealing to begin with? Why not use an RT as the platform instead?

Bobbyboy
09-09-2004, 09:39 PM
Particularly one that was never aesthetically appealing to begin with? Why not use an RT as the platform instead?

you obviously haven't seen the "official" E-Mag pic thread you shoud really go see how awesome they can look before dissing them.

Maghog
09-09-2004, 11:09 PM
Wow! You guys are awesome. Thank you all very much for the support, I can't believe all these incredible offers......and I was thinking that getting these parts would be difficult.
I would like to work on this with Tom though if you all don't mind.

I always liked the way the E-mag looked, I never had a problem with it's appearance at all. It's a great combination of form and function. That's not saying you'll be able to recognize this as an E-mag when it's done. :D
I actually started this project almost three years ago as well as another mag and the cocker. I finally made the decision to focus on one thing and it wound up being the cocker.
Now it's the E-mag's turn.
The rest of the details about this project are going to be kept under wraps.
See ya!
Dan

The Frymarker
09-10-2004, 03:04 PM
Hi Dan,

Your goodies are on there way tomorrow :D

Maghog
09-11-2004, 02:18 AM
well alright! I can't wait.
I noticed your Tac-one post the other day, and meant to tell you that the double trigger I sent you should fit on a Tac-one if you do get one.
Thanks again Heather,
Dan

The Frymarker
09-11-2004, 08:05 AM
I was staring at the trigger thinking the same thing ;)