PDA

View Full Version : Cant think of the name of this song!!

flyinasian016
09-09-2004, 06:40 PM
Ok, my friend and i have been stressing over the name of this one song since beginning/mid august. We still cant think of the name of it. :mad: I dont know any of the lyrics but like 5 words(which are near the same). The song is a rock song. Its in the same genre as Metallica, Slipknot, Disturbed, etc. The only thing i remember aobut the song is:

"...GIVE INTO ME GIVE INTO ME..." and then its goes all blurry and i cant think of anything else. I know it isnt much for you guys to work with, but any help would be appreciated. And dont ask me if i know the name of the song, the name of the band, or any more lyrics, because i dont.

Thanks guys. Oh if you have music clips that would be good.

dyeguy65
09-09-2004, 07:00 PM
wow, that sounds familiar...i want to say Mudvayne...but i cant put my thumb on the song. ill liten to the CD and try and find it. is it a slower song? or like...fast, hardcore?

ZSigErik
09-09-2004, 07:03 PM
No, not Mv, Im the biggest Mv fan there is.

Python14
09-09-2004, 07:05 PM
It's "down with the sickness" by Disturbed

ZSigErik
09-09-2004, 07:09 PM
Yup, i JUST got it.

dyeguy65
09-09-2004, 07:24 PM
haha. ok well you saved me the trouble of listening to every song :p . now...i should probably quit messin around on here and do my homework eh?

oh ya...MUDVAYNE RAWKS HARD!...right up there with Elisha Cuthbert ;) am i right sig? :D

-DG

LunchBox89
09-09-2004, 07:38 PM
it is the sickness new disturbed album spring 05

Flow_Tech
09-09-2004, 07:41 PM
could be godsmack-i stand alone..cause he says that in 1 part..but..its not so..

ZSigErik
09-09-2004, 08:01 PM
haha. ok well you saved me the trouble of listening to every song :p . now...i should probably quit messin around on here and do my homework eh?

oh ya...MUDVAYNE RAWKS HARD!...right up there with Elisha Cuthbert ;) am i right sig? :D

-DG

Oh yes, Elisha is our godess.

WickeDKlowN
09-10-2004, 12:44 AM
Totally off topic, but ZSigErik, did you know J. Mann left MRH? I was really looking forward to seeing them open for ICP in october, but I dunno, J Mann was my fav member. They can probobly find somebody to replace him, the voice wouldn't be hard to duplicate although the writing and stage energy will be, but it still won't be the same. :(

BrockSampson
09-10-2004, 01:12 AM
Disturbed is almost as good as Linkin Park... :rolleyes:

Irelandunfree
09-10-2004, 10:45 AM
Totally off topic, but ZSigErik, did you know J. Mann left MRH? I was really looking forward to seeing them open for ICP in october, but I dunno, J Mann was my fav member. They can probobly find somebody to replace him, the voice wouldn't be hard to duplicate although the writing and stage energy will be, but it still won't be the same. :(

No way? J Mann was the best, the thing that got me into MRH was that black and white picture of him on stage looking out with a light on him, it was crazy so I started listening to them, thats sad :(

ZSigErik
09-10-2004, 12:07 PM

WHAT!!!!
WHY!!!!
NO!!!
That sucks, I wonder who'll replace 'em. This is big news to me...

Yudanja
09-10-2004, 12:53 PM
ok, i got one for you guys.

Its a song and the only thing I can remember about it is the line "hey bonecrusher, please dont crush my bones".

or bonesmasher or something like that.

Thanks guys =)

WickeDKlowN
09-10-2004, 01:19 PM
Yup. It's on the Thirteam message board, and they just dropped off the Hell's Pit tour. :(