Python14
09-09-2004, 07:59 PM
Pupwned!

stondroopy
09-10-2004, 05:33 AM
how can you shoot puppies in the head :( i hope someone picks up the other four

1stdeadeye
09-10-2004, 05:57 AM
Moron deserved to be shot. You kill all the puppies and then clean up. What a :tard: !

;)

robdamanii
09-10-2004, 07:40 AM
A-hole.

I'd have shot him in the knees and left him for dead.

fire1811
09-10-2004, 08:06 AM
you know its things like this that make me happy.

just too bad the rebel puppy didnt do it four dogs sooner and aimed for the head.

kill shot puppy, kill shots :shooting:

Rooster
09-11-2004, 08:16 AM
I grew up on a farm, so I probably see this different than most. But I would have rather shot the dogs, then abandon them or let them starve.

FragTek
09-11-2004, 08:23 AM
I grew up on a farm, so I probably see this different than most. But I would have rather shot the dogs, then abandon them or let them starve.

We used to have to do this with the cats on our property, we'd have a new litter of anonymous kittens every 3 months. It was very frustrating.

wad04
09-12-2004, 01:07 AM
animal shelter ?

PyRo
09-12-2004, 08:45 AM
Animal shelters actually turn people away fairly often because they are too full. In that case all they can really do is put the dogs down. Why is shooting them in the head worse then killing them with a vaccine? Basically he made a decision between killing them now of letting them slowly die of starvation and disease from not being taken care of.

What happens when the animal shelter gets full? They take in as many animals as they can, but their are just so many it's often impossible to take all of them. In the case that they were full the only possible option they could have given him was to let him know when there was room (I'm not sure if they do that or not), or put them down. Why is what he did any worse then putting them down? Would you rather see them slowly die of disease and starvation or be quickly killed?

stondroopy
09-12-2004, 09:43 AM
like the guy from The Price is Right said spay and neuter your pets.

Rooster
09-12-2004, 10:37 AM
"animal shelter ?"

Why don't I buy a syringe and a box of rat poison and save myself 30 bucks a head.

Warewolf50
09-12-2004, 01:18 PM
Animal shelters actually turn people away fairly often because they are too full. In that case all they can really do is put the dogs down. Why is shooting them in the head worse then killing them with a vaccine? Basically he made a decision between killing them now of letting them slowly die of starvation and disease from not being taken care of.

What happens when the animal shelter gets full? They take in as many animals as they can, but their are just so many it's often impossible to take all of them. In the case that they were full the only possible option they could have given him was to let him know when there was room (I'm not sure if they do that or not), or put them down. Why is what he did any worse then putting them down? Would you rather see them slowly die of disease and starvation or be quickly killed?

agreed