PDA

View Full Version : xvalve on emag

Mr. Mouse
09-09-2004, 09:12 PM
will the x-valve work on my e-mag and will it make it work better? i have the standard emag valve with lvl 10 stuff in it with a ule body, anyone help me? :confused: and will i notice any difference and is it really worth the money? oh yea and is there anyway of upgrading the software on a emag so the rof can go higher or something? my emag has the 1.37 software and on the agd website they sell custom emags with the 3.2 software and i was wondering if i have to send it in to them or can i do it over the internet or something, im new to emags i just sold my cocker for one please anyone help me :)

afultz075
09-09-2004, 09:18 PM
The X-Valve will do nothing for performance. The only difference is it is Aluminum and 3 oz. lighter than the stock valve.

You will need to send your gun to AGD or a tech (I recommend Tunaman) to get the software upgraded, it will be about $20 either way.

SeeK
09-09-2004, 09:24 PM
The X-Valve will do nothing for performance. The only difference is it is Aluminum and 3 oz. lighter than the stock valve.

You will need to send your gun to AGD or a tech (I recommend Tunaman) to get the software upgraded, it will be about $20 either way.

You forgot to mention that the software upgrade is WELL worth it! 3.2 is like getting a new gun.

Mr. Mouse
09-09-2004, 09:31 PM
what does the software upgrade do? and how do i do it can anyone tell me? and you sure its 20$ to upgrade? what about shipping do i have to send my whole gun? im sorry im asking all these questions im new to mags and the company AGD and im new to the fourms :cool:
and how long does it take for the mto send the gun back?

dj89
09-09-2004, 09:31 PM

and color :bounce:

Mr. Mouse
09-09-2004, 09:38 PM
im sorry im just trying to get as much info as i can :(

dj89
09-09-2004, 09:39 PM
pm tuna man or better yet what sid of the us are you on?

SeeK
09-09-2004, 09:44 PM
3.2 has up to 20bps, shot buffering, ACE, and a mode that tells you if your trigger is actuating the magnets.

Bobbyboy
09-09-2004, 09:46 PM
im sorry im just trying to get as much info as i can :(

no need to be sorry there isnt any better place to ask questions and BTW welcome to AO from what ive noticed everybody here is super nice (unless its a discussion about SP or their guns) so no worries mon :bounce: :dance: :cheers:

Mr. Mouse
09-09-2004, 09:48 PM
im on the east coast of the usa, all i wanna do is just get the new software id do it my self but they probabley have to put a special cable into it or something since its there circuit board, im just wondering what the whole thing will cost to ship it, upgrade it, send it back

afultz075
09-09-2004, 09:51 PM
Tunaman will be your best bet as he's in NJ. I've dealt with him twice for gun teching and his turnaround time is about two weeks, but it will probably be less for something like this. I'm pretty sure the upgrade costs about $20 total.

dj89
09-09-2004, 09:51 PM
ok ya tuna is close and fast pm him
agd it dose need to be the hole gun. To tuna no idea you will need to ask him

Mr. Mouse
09-09-2004, 09:58 PM
so i pm Tunaman? anything else added to the name or just tunaman? anyone know where hes located in new jersey? i live in south new jersey, does he have his own store or something i could take a ride too? :confused: how does he upgrade teh software? :confused:

Mr. Mouse
09-09-2004, 10:05 PM
oh yea are there any other grips for the e-mag besides the stock black grips?

dj89
09-09-2004, 10:06 PM
tunaman5@comcast.net

is his email

feedback i hope: http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=32308&highlight=tunaman

Stealthgerbil
09-09-2004, 10:12 PM
frymaker makes grips, from what I've seen, they are nice

Mr. Mouse
09-09-2004, 10:13 PM
whose frymaker? does he have a website i can get the grips on or do i have to have them custom made or soemthing

PRPB
09-09-2004, 10:20 PM
whose frymaker? does he have a website i can get the grips on or do i have to have them custom made or soemthing

Yes she does have a website. http://www.grip-me.com/home.htm. She makes some awsome grips.

Mr. Mouse
09-09-2004, 10:49 PM
your right she does, thank you guys for all your help, ill talk to tuna and i wanna get those clear grips she makes (which i have no idea how much they cost), ill get pic's of my e-mag up once im done doing whatever with it, and once pbgear.com sends me my halo b since they messed up my order (was soppose to be here today), but here are the things i have on my gun

Black E-mag
88/4500
black ule body
phat drop
lvl 10 stuff
kapp kxs 2 peice barrel (black from chrome black)

Mr. Mouse
09-10-2004, 03:38 PM
ugh i cant get the feedneck off my ule body and on the website says the ule body feednecks are threaded, anyone help me? i wanted to get a twist/clamp feedneck so i didnt have to sand my halo down

dj89
09-10-2004, 03:46 PM
have a strap wernch?

MonsterMag
09-10-2004, 04:39 PM

it seem that we have the same software , 1.37 , i am gonna get mine flashg this winter ,along with yuning and replacing worn items :)

:cheers: