PDA

View Full Version : I Need Help Tonight!!mag No Shoot

ManOfTheMags
10-26-2001, 05:46 PM
I have a big game tommorow and my mag wont shoot!! My first shot on a full tank it will shoot fine but the next shot is half the distance and the next shot is worse until it wont come out of my barrel! People told me to turn the velocity down a bit nad i did but it did nothing at all! I need Help QUICK!!!!

[NA]WARLORD
10-26-2001, 06:11 PM
first i would put a few drops of oil in my reg, gas it up and see if it that helps. Then i would buy a parts kit and replace the seals, o-rings and then re-oil the gun to seat the new parts. I dont recomend this to most people because of expense and it doesnt really teach you about diagnosing your problems, but it sounds like your in a jam, so good luck in your tourney.

ManOfTheMags
10-26-2001, 08:27 PM
thanks, thats what im doing right now but if anyone has any more suggestions please post now!!!

BlackVCG
10-26-2001, 08:35 PM
Turn up the velocity about a turn and shoot it. The Mag will always shoot the first shot a bit faster than the following shots until the piston is set in. So that's why the first shot is fine when you gas it up and then start dropping off. Turn it up and while you're doing that, fire it a few times and you should notice it to start firing more like it should.