Chronobreak
09-10-2004, 04:26 PM
http://www.whitewolfairsmithing.com/images/AGD/OD-tac-one-1.jpg

--edit Olive Drab

http://www.whitewolfairsmithing.com/images/AGD/OD-tac-one-2.jpg

OysterBoy
09-10-2004, 04:29 PM
Noice.. :headbang:

Only gripe; not a fan of a double trigger, I think a nice matched Benchy single trigger would look nice. Still, I like!

Doobie
09-10-2004, 05:17 PM
That is very nice! I like the fact that you went that extra step and got the trigger annoed, also. Very... :ninja:

Automaggot68
09-10-2004, 05:33 PM
That is hot sauce mama!!
Nice Job, i am t3h jealous, and I own a Dallara...
Trades? :D :dance:

Carbon
09-10-2004, 08:47 PM
hotnesses! the barrel reminded me of a MG42

LudavicoSoldier
09-10-2004, 08:48 PM
FIX YER LINX! :shooting:

shatter_storm
09-10-2004, 09:03 PM
Is that a photoshop or a scan? The detail looks unreal...

Chronobreak
09-10-2004, 11:54 PM
not photoshop...look at it cant u tell its real? has a made background though. the barrel is one of WWA justice series i think

Blazestorm
09-11-2004, 12:21 AM
Looks very photoshopped to me, the trigger-frame is smaller then it should be, atleast I think :tard:

Chronobreak
09-11-2004, 12:26 AM
Looks very photoshopped to me, the trigger-frame is smaller then it should be, atleast I think :tard:

are u serious.........thatd be one heck of a photoshop. if anything the foregrip looks off....

Liquidflame947
09-11-2004, 02:19 AM
Not photoshopped in my opinion. Look at the lighting on the grips, barrels, and mainbody. Them all match direction and intesity. Photoshopped or not, that marker is UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!! Never been a fan of the TAC one's but hey I don't have to play with it! :D

dynastyfan
09-11-2004, 09:22 AM
i like the ano more than the stock black, but the only thing i dont like is how the fore grip is so far forward.

Adrenaline_Junkie
09-11-2004, 09:33 AM
lol, you did the same thing i did. You spray painted the RT bracket black. You can tell by how its not smooth. Rogue does sell some black annoed aluminum brackets ya know. They are lighter and look better.

Flow_Tech
09-11-2004, 09:37 AM
thats powder coated my friend.

Adrenaline_Junkie
09-11-2004, 09:39 AM
If thats powder coated whoever did it did a really crappy job. Mine lookes better and it was spray painted and clear coted a few times. I havnt seen powder coating that looks that bad.

CrimsonGhost
09-11-2004, 09:52 AM
Lol...Wanta thanks for posting the pics bud.
This is my Tac.
WW did the ano and assmebly for me and LET ME ASSURE YOU IT IS VERY MUCH REAL.
WW did a match ano stock rail for me but I like the Tac rail better so that is whats on her now. The rt set up wasnt comfy for me.
He also did 2 of his Justice Series barrels for me match anoed, one the single bore,one the freak insert type.
The color is close to OD green and the pics seem to lighten up the actual color...its about 4 shades darker in real life.
Ill try to get Want to post up pics of the one with the Tac rail soon. This thing is beautiful in my eyes...in that cool, functional, ugly kind of way :headbang: I still feel like this is a survival tool more that a Marker...doesnt it just look like you could saw down small trees or field dress a deer with this thing? :D

Oh .. and yes Virginia, it does mow faces...lol

Thanks to WhiteWolf for another great piece of work.

WW also re anoed my X mag for me as well ...I know this may sound off but ....I think it is actualy a better overall job than the stock ano it had before.

Anyway ...thanks for the comments all around.

Adrenaline_Junkie
09-11-2004, 10:01 AM
Is that RT bracket really powdercoated or is it spray painted because if you paid for that a powdercoat that looks like that you got jipped.

CrimsonGhost
09-11-2004, 10:07 AM
Im not sure ...but I KNOW its not Spray painted. I dont realy care anyway ...like I said Im not using the rt set up.

Adrenaline_Junkie
09-11-2004, 10:12 AM
o ok, i was jw because it doesnt look smooth enough to be powdercoated and i nkow it isnt an aluminum bracket. I only said it looked spray painted cus it looks almost exactly like mine after i spray painted it and clear coated it.

Thermus
09-11-2004, 10:14 AM
I might be the only one, but I think it looks REALLY good.

CrimsonGhost
09-11-2004, 10:18 AM
Therm- Well you and me then ...lol. I think its cool. These suckers were made to have Military patterns on them, desert camo etc. I may get a few bodies made in a few different colors later. Just to be the Galaxy Class gun whore that I am;)
Thanks bud. :headbang:

Adrenaline_Junkie
09-11-2004, 10:58 AM
O, i forgot to say that i think it looks great! idk why some of these people dont like it. Prob because they are to into the flashy tourny paint jobs and stuuf. Anyway, great gun and i hope ya have fun with it.

CrimsonGhost
09-11-2004, 12:02 PM
Thanks bud

Ratzo
09-11-2004, 12:11 PM
I like it , the green sets it apart from all the other Tac's you see.

White Wolf
09-11-2004, 03:04 PM
The ASA bracket is most assuredly Powdercoated, it is done in a "hammer-tone" finish that gives it the texture it is not, "just a crappy job".

The main plus powdercoating has it the range of possible textures, its pointless to try to get PC to look like ano, let PC do what PC does best. Lets have an open mind before jumping to conclusions.

PS. the only part of the photo that is photoshopped was the rotoscoping to remove the fishing line used to hold the gun infront of the backdrop in the studio. Guess some people are just not used to seeing other then web cam quality photo's.

Adrenaline_Junkie
09-11-2004, 03:08 PM
Well the bracket just doesnt look that great imo. It looks exactly like what i said it did, spray painted. Ive never seen a powdercoating job that looked ruff like that so SORRY. All powder coating ive seen has been smooth. Why would you want it to look ruff anyway, it clashes with the rest of the gun.

Blazestorm
09-11-2004, 03:15 PM
The ASA bracket is most assuredly Powdercoated, it is done in a "hammer-tone" finish that gives it the texture it is not, "just a crappy job".

The main plus powdercoating has it the range of possible textures, its pointless to try to get PC to look like ano, let PC do what PC does best. Lets have an open mind before jumping to conclusions.

PS. the only part of the photo that is photoshopped was the rotoscoping to remove the fishing line used to hold the gun infront of the backdrop in the studio. Guess some people are just not used to seeing other then web cam quality photo's.

It's not that it's a high quality photo, It's just that the trigger-frame looked very small in comparison to the foregrip, my RT with the bracket seemed like the intelliframe bottom matched up with the bottom of the foregrip, maybe It's because I haven't seen that gun in 2 months.

It's a great job, it just looked funny for some reason :p

penguinpunk555
09-11-2004, 04:13 PM
Choppy and ugly IMO.

peewee
09-11-2004, 06:21 PM
Dang it , I have been dreaming about that gun. I just got done talking about trying to get a raw body to get annoed OD green, saw what I believe is called a wildcat A5 that looked sweet.
It was OD green with black grips Cyclone feed etc. Looked good. It looks like a powdercoat to me on the brakets. We use several types of powdercoat where I work . One of the coolest is a textued spider-webbed paint.( black with silver webbing) Believe that its made by Spraylat out of Gainsville Texas.

ASA braket would have looked better done satin black. Powder coat can look very orange-peeled when applied incorrectly.

CrimsonGhost
09-12-2004, 09:10 AM
Wanta- Thanks again bud.
Now you can see the Tac with the rail ...wich is the form I like better.

Chronobreak
09-24-2004, 08:42 AM
up