PDA

View Full Version : Fear factor surprised me

ojhspyro89
09-10-2004, 07:43 PM
Ok well i was watchin fx earlier this week and fear factor was on. I watched it for a while after they laid in meal worms and such(mmmmmmm) and then the last thing was that the 2 guys had to kinda shoot eachother.

One guy was on this 15X15 foot target like 100 feet in the air and the other guy was connected to a bungy thing that they let go and shot him up in the air at 3 Gs (pffff) and the person on the bungy had to shoot the guy on the target.

The thing that surprised me is the gun they had. I think it was a STO cocker with hinge and warp feed. It also had a 68 ci carbon fiber tank on it. Drop and all. It also had a Boomy like 14 or somethin like that. Thing that REALLY impressed me was the warp. There was a warp feed on this cocker with a gravity feed hopper on it. I was in awe when i noticed there was a good 500+ dollar set up on a reality show.

the funny thing was the first guy held the gun with his front hand under the barrel. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

camilion705
09-10-2004, 07:50 PM
I saw a Fear Factor show (or something similar to it) where the contestant was standing on a circular platform which was spinning. The object was to stay on the platform and shoot a large target set up a few yards away. What impressed me was that they had a Blue Dye Matrix with a Blue Halo B! The people shot the gun under 1 bps but it was funny to see a pball gun on tv reality show.

nt2004
09-10-2004, 07:51 PM
Yeah thats a really old episode. I think they originally aired it last year.

flyinasian016
09-10-2004, 07:58 PM
I saw a Fear Factor show (or something similar to it) where the contestant was standing on a circular platform which was spinning. The object was to stay on the platform and shoot a large target set up a few yards away. What impressed me was that they had a Blue Dye Matrix with a Blue Halo B! The people shot the gun under 1 bps but it was funny to see a pball gun on tv reality show.

That was Real World Vs. Road Rules or Road Rules (i dont remember), last season. The object was to shoot a very very very large target, while stnaind on a rotating platform that was aobut 1yard wide, the longer you stayed ont he faster it went. What was even better about that mission was that if you fired the gun before he said go then you got a 50pt penalty, meaning they were punishing the cast for not being safe. Oh yeah, everyone had on Dye C4 Jersies, blue for the guys, red for the girls or blue for real world red for road rules. But w/e, MTV did a good job with that mission :clap: