>minimag with black body
(i dont know what type of power feed)
>Freak barrel system
(dont know how long)
>9v 0r 12v revolution
>Two finger trigger frame
>max-flo 4,500 88
>gadget grip smart parts

any help on setting up my bottom line would help im thinking steel line to the cradle,,,can i run a remote to my gun if i have ca or nitro if so can you also tell me what remote or accesories i should buy
THANKS

SIGSays
10-26-2001, 08:44 PM
deleted by AGD: We want to help the new guys out and make them feel welcome.

DYE-BaLLeR
10-26-2001, 09:25 PM
Deleted again by AGD: Let's try this again guys, give this guy some real advise.

AGD
10-26-2001, 09:57 PM
tarrasque,

Sorry about the previous posts, this is really a very friendly fourm. My name is Tom Kaye and I am the president of AGD and designer of the Automag. Here is my recomendation:

get the gun,
get the freak
get the 12v over the 9v
two finger is good
a screw in is a better choice than the Max Flow
Gaget grip is good.

DYE-BaLLeR
10-26-2001, 10:01 PM
sorry, didnt mean to be rude........

slateman
10-26-2001, 10:43 PM
That sounds like a good settup (yes I know I can't spell). AGD is right (of course) it would be better to get a screw in. You would probably want to go ahead and get the 12v. Its only a few bucks more. As for the freak, I think that there pretty good but they seemed a little over priced, especially since I never used three of the inserts but thats just my opinion. All in all, looks like a pretty good setup. Good Job!!!!

MajorDamage
10-26-2001, 11:05 PM
Yeah, go for the 12V, a hopper left body if you are right handed, and a hopper right body if you are left handed, I' go for the 10" freak kit, its actually about 11" inches and thats as big as you need it(anything bigger just makes it quieter, not more accurate). Sounds like a nice setup! I'd go for a Flatline tank over the Max-Flo though. For the double finger frame Id go for a Z-Grip or Intelliframe, because the other ones arnt any good. Go you! WELCOME TO THE BOARD!

ENDO!

tarrasque
10-27-2001, 11:24 PM
thanks for the help can any one suggest a good nitro sytem instead of the max-flo???
how about the max-flo vert reg i hear it works with co2 well and handles nitro really well.

also ideas on a remote???

BlackVCG
10-27-2001, 11:29 PM
tarrasque- Go with either a Crossfire or Air America Me'Lee screw in tank. You don't need a vertical reg. Just run the air to a gas-thru foregrip, or straight to the valve. If you like remote then you can go with it. You'll find that you can get a pretty compact on-gun setup that will be a lot easier to manage than a remote setup.

Potatoboy
10-27-2001, 11:34 PM
Well, The AGD Flatline system is a real nice Nitro Bottle. It's adjustable, but as of right now it only comes in a 68/3000 size. I'm sure after surfing the boards that you know a 68/4500 is in the works. As for the max-flo, you don't need a reg on a mag because there is a regulator built into the valve system. Instead of using springs to control velocity, a mag changes the pressure going into the valve. A standard Gas-Thru (if going HPA) or an expansion chamber (if going CO2) would work out much better, as they are cheaper and you won't have worry about over-regulating your airflow. About a remote system... I'm not real sure on that one, but I'm looking into one myself right now. For my setup though all I basically need is a hose with two female Quick Disconnects on the ends.

mykroft
10-27-2001, 11:50 PM
I recommend the Crossfire presets, they'll out perform a Max-Flow any day, and the mag doesn't need an adjustable, my Retro loves the Crossfire 68/3K, as well as the PMI presets which are pretty good as well. (Gotta get me an 88/45 PMI it's dirt cheap, short and performs well, alot cheaper than the crossfire.)

Revvy: don't waste the money on the 9, go 12V and you won't regret it.

The Freak rocks, go for it.

As to a 2x frame, get the AGD Intelliframe, you won't be disappointed, the Dye is useable, but the PTP one sucketh greatly, unless you love trigger pulls that make spiders looks short.

Everything else looks good, I prefer the hopper right bodies, due to easier compatibility with a left-mounted warp (I'm right handed) If you don't plan to get a warp, go with a body that's opposite your handedness (Hopper left for a righty, hopper right for a lefty.)