PDA

View Full Version : drop q!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nirvana1234
09-11-2004, 06:37 PM
im going to ask this here because i think it has to do with air systems since it holds on to them. i have a drop on my spyder xtra(that i really like) and i saw bashing drops. i didnt pay it any until i saw a pic of a guy with a drop and with out. i never noticed how much higher the hopper is with a drop and i am getting a new gun for vhristmas and im debating if i should get a drop for that or not. i like the feel of a drop but i dont want to be over exposed...wat should i do???

Adrenaline_Junkie
09-11-2004, 06:43 PM
It depends on what you like really. No one can make that decision for you. As for your hopper being higher with a drop, it shouldnt be that big of a deal. If your playing right using a drop shouldnt make you ever exposed either. Like i said it all depends on what you like, some people like using rail mounts, some like drops, and some like unimounts. There is also a cradle out called the endo cradle that angles your tank upwards. Heres the link, im gettin one pretty soon. http://www.apbbolts.com/Endos.htm

Z-man
09-11-2004, 06:44 PM
The hopper sets higher when you have a drop? Perhaps you mean that the overall hieght of the setup is more than if you just had an ASA on the frame? Guess it depends on how you hold it.

2 years ago you gained 38.6% coolness factor with a nice chrome drop or cradle.

These days you gain 27.4% coolness for having an ASA.

If you want the coolness factor of the masses you best ditch that drop. You'd never get on a team with one.

Chronobreak
09-11-2004, 09:46 PM
It depends on what you like really. No one can make that decision for you. As for your hopper being higher with a drop, it shouldnt be that big of a deal. If your playing right using a drop shouldnt make you ever exposed either. Like i said it all depends on what you like, some people like using rail mounts, some like drops, and some like unimounts. There is also a cradle out called the endo cradle that angles your tank upwards. Heres the link, im gettin one pretty soon. http://www.apbbolts.com/Endos.htm

COPYCAT!
:p j/j i had to....

get w/e u like if u like a tight setup with drop keep it if i dont then...get rid of it. if your listening to what others think then your pointed in the wrong direction.

Automaggot68
09-11-2004, 11:58 PM
The hopper sets higher when you have a drop? Perhaps you mean that the overall hieght of the setup is more than if you just had an ASA on the frame? Guess it depends on how you hold it.

2 years ago you gained 38.6% coolness factor with a nice chrome drop or cradle.

These days you gain 27.4% coolness for having an ASA.

If you want the coolness factor of the masses you best ditch that drop. You'd never get on a team with one.

Zak you're such a jerk.

Hahah
Yablo/////Shoes

1ofkind
09-12-2004, 12:02 AM
if your tank is 88ci you atleast need a drop ;) 68 or lower its a really nice feel with no drop.