PDA

View Full Version : Oh dear god....Why

Lone Wolf2
09-11-2004, 09:13 PM
Well i just found out today one of my good buddys/best friends i play baseball with at school was in a bad wreck today on a 4-wheeler,he broke an arm and leg and was airlifter to erlanger and his g/f.....died,he was 15 and she was 14,ill give yall updates when i know more.So i just hadda tell yall that.

HoppysMag
09-11-2004, 09:22 PM
sorry man. iv lost friends too young too

dj89
09-11-2004, 09:34 PM
were they wereing Helmets.riding boots,Chest Protectors? :confused: riding doulbe?

wow that sucks hope he pulls through ok

i carshed once 2 and brock my arm and 3 ribs. :rolleyes: o well still ride

ANGEL LCD
09-11-2004, 09:36 PM
hey im sorry to hear that...i hope your friend gets better soon

CasingBill
09-11-2004, 10:03 PM
dude, sorry to hear....hope he's ok

dwab3000
09-11-2004, 10:28 PM
i dont think he will ever be okay after seeing that..one he loved died...i know i wouldnt be okay

Lone Wolf2
09-11-2004, 10:29 PM
well hes in ICU right now and is still unconcious and is on the breathin machine and has some internal head damage i think,but im plannin on goin up to c him tommorow.

personman
09-11-2004, 10:37 PM
Wow that really sucks. If he survives I think he's going to be kind of traumatized.. I dont know if I could live knowing that the death of one I loved was partly due to me..
Hope he turns out ok dude, sorry to hear about it.

Warewolf50
09-11-2004, 11:07 PM
Hope hes ok. Sorry u have to go through this.

8T88
09-11-2004, 11:14 PM
14 years old....hard to imagine losing one's life that early.

who ever said that he'd be tramatized was right, from his injuries and the loss of a love one. stick by him dude, he'll need a friend

1ofkind
09-12-2004, 12:26 AM
We'll man hes was only 15 it wasn't like he was 25 and just met what he thought was the sexiest and smartiest girl ever and just had the most wonderful nights of his life. I still feel really bad tho.

As for your friend we all got a couple of buddies that get banged up because they like off roading. I don't know why people love dirt biking because they always get pretty banged up :argh:

mjs1217
09-12-2004, 08:53 AM
Last year someone that went to my school was killed n an ATV accident, and that was in 8th grade :(. I didn't know her, but many of my friends did. Stick by your friend whos in the hospital, like 8T88 said, because hell need a good friend. I hope he pulls through man. I'm sorry to hear about all of this. I'll pray for your friend, man.

As for certain other posters in this thread, you should show more sympathy. Especially if you don't know what this is like, because I barely do and I know how horrible it is. If you wanna argue, then don't do it in this thread, do it in PMs.

Hairball
09-12-2004, 10:21 AM
One of my good friends died the summer before he was going to start First grade. I was only a year older. It sucks, but just stick through it.

LittlePaintballBoy
09-12-2004, 01:48 PM
God, I hope he's okay bro.

1ofkind- Jesus christ, the guy might still lose his life, don't be such an idiot. I don't think i've read even one semi-intelligent post from you the whole time you have been browsing the forums.

FragTek
09-12-2004, 03:00 PM
My thoughts and condolences go out to the family of the girlfrend... Your friend will be fine, but the life of the young girl he was with can never be replaced.

AGDlover
09-12-2004, 04:43 PM
wow dude i will pull both in my prayers. I was just recently in a bad four wheeler accedent myself luckly i and the quad was ok but i rolled my quad 3times and became a member of the over the bars club.

Digits
09-12-2004, 05:13 PM
God, I hope he's okay bro.

1ofkind- Jesus christ, the guy might still lose his life, don't be such an idiot. I don't think i've read even one semi-intelligent post from you the whole time you have been browsing the forums.

wow.. Just shut up

1ofKind is right.. He'll probablly be pretty traumatized, but I highly doubt he loved her.. He's 15..

But my condolences to the girls familly.

8T88
09-12-2004, 05:17 PM
Lone Wolf2: how's he doing man, any updates?

-=Squid=-
09-12-2004, 05:28 PM
wow.. Just shut up

1ofKind is right.. He'll probablly be pretty traumatized, but I highly doubt he loved her.. He's 15..

But my condolences to the girls familly.It doesn't matter if he "loved" her... At a young age, being responsible for the death of your girlfriend (and obviously a friend, if she were his girlfriend) is more than most kids could really take.

1ofkind - Look... I will come out and say it... You have never posted something NOT completely stupid, and pointless. You are unintelligent, and can hardly speak English... so why don't you find another forum?

Usually stuff like this doesn't bother me... but something about this did. Not really sure why, but I am terribly sorry for your friend.

LittlePaintballBoy
09-12-2004, 05:30 PM
wow.. Just shut up

But my condolences to the girls familly.

A person that quite possibly could have been one of his best friends died with him. I think i'd be just as sad if one of my best friends died as if one of my loved one's died. 1ofkind made it seem like the girl's death didn't even matter by his post. Don't want to clog this thread anymore, so i'll just leave it here.

My condolences to your friend and the girl's family, Lonewolf.

splatattack33
09-12-2004, 05:33 PM
to tell you the truth noone ever that ive known has ever died so i cant imagine what it feels like but im truly sorry for him and the chicks family and yeah he prolly will be pretty f'd up so he could prolly use a good friend

Lone Wolf2
09-12-2004, 06:03 PM
yall wouldnt know if he loved her or not so why are you making that assumption,but ive got news,someone told me that hes doin better and he like came out of coma or w/e and can open his eyes a lil now but ill update later.

LittlePaintballBoy
09-12-2004, 06:34 PM
Keep us posted.