PDA

View Full Version : Pics of the Coolest CO2 Mag Around!!!

sivioke
09-11-2004, 10:08 PM
Classic 68 auto mag level 7

14 inch taso barrel

venturi bolt

Whispering death high line expansion chamber

Ans expansion chamber

Adjustable stock

Auto Response trigger frame ( pull fire release fire)

Thumb velocity adjuster

Side car squeege holder

polished power feed body - ( done by hand long before it was ever offered by agd)

pro team products power tube spacer kit

elongated power tube tip

modified on/off top

coiled remote with bleed and 24 oz tank

YEA I KNOW Auto wha?!?!?!? Just don't stand in from of me.....this means you angels, rt's..... it may be old but it sure as hell shoots fast!!

p.s. thanks for the tips and suggestions on getting it going again, its been awhile time to go shoot some people!

Ken
09-11-2004, 10:11 PM
it's like pure freaking sex, it's so hot.

quik
09-11-2004, 10:14 PM
My dynasty shocker gets dissed when I show it off, but this gets high praise :(?

Neat gun

BlackWeenie
09-11-2004, 10:21 PM
its meh.

AGDlover
09-12-2004, 12:40 AM
can u include the "what the hell is that!!!???" opion in the poll?

Destructo6
09-12-2004, 02:53 AM
You really like your expansion chambers, don't you?

Is this something pulled out of the back of the closet or something built recently?

gc82000
09-12-2004, 05:52 AM
It like lookiing amy mag three years ago. Ah the memories.

BruzedUp
09-12-2004, 08:57 AM
[QUOTE=Destructo6]You really like your expansion chambers, don't you?QUOTE]

theres only one expansion chamber on it :confused:
the second thing is the air source....
ISNT IT???

ojhspyro89
09-12-2004, 10:42 AM
Um yeah thats like really dumb if i might say. If u get out and see what the rest of the mags look like youll be disgraced. But if u like it its the coolest thing to you i guess. But yeah i wouldnt use it id use my tippmann over it, that thing would weigh a ton with all those things on it.

sivioke
09-12-2004, 12:06 PM
No No that is a 2nd expansion chamber of the back then it runs to remote...... as far as the poll results this gun kicks *** I don't care what anyone thinks!!! Get your tipman and stand in from of the auto response and see how that works out for you! And well it may be a little on the heavy side, I am not a pussy! Ill haul that thing around all day with out getting tired!
Geeze a little heft helps give a gun some great balance! Oh yea I have not put any upgrades on this gun in about 6 or 7 years so think about that.

What should I add to make this thing cool enough for you guys and don't say anno cause I hate that colorful $hi!

FragTek
09-12-2004, 12:31 PM
Well ur dead set on using CO2 then keep the valve, get a ULE body, a ULE rail, a new trigger frame...

It's pretty cool for being oldskewl ghetto-fab :D

ojhspyro89
09-12-2004, 01:07 PM
No No that is a 2nd expansion chamber of the back then it runs to remote...... as far as the poll results this gun kicks *** I don't care what anyone thinks!!! Get your tipman and stand in from of the auto response and see how that works out for you! And well it may be a little on the heavy side, I am not a pussy! Ill haul that thing around all day with out getting tired!
Geeze a little heft helps give a gun some great balance! Oh yea I have not put any upgrades on this gun in about 6 or 7 years so think about that.

What should I add to make this thing cool enough for you guys and don't say anno cause I hate that colorful $hi!

I doubt that auto responce will make U any better. Plus its not aloud in tourneys anyway.

And how old are u just to get an idea?

JesseB
09-12-2004, 02:12 PM
not that cool dude.... throw it off a cliff

Adrenaline_Junkie
09-12-2004, 02:42 PM
Um, that is kinda dumb. Anyone who would say that is the coolest thing ever in that poll is prob jk. Anyway, there are way better lookin mags out there that can perform just as well. Nice try but its just not that good in any other way than the fact its a mag.

ojhspyro89
09-12-2004, 03:24 PM
not that cool dude.... throw it off a cliff

wfow thats like the BEST answer yet!

Python14
09-12-2004, 03:45 PM
I built a mag like that a few years ago. Except I use 3.5 oz CO2 tanks as Expansion chambers and instead of a stock, i had a 20 oz. tank half filled....and 2 20 oz. tanks on remote. 50 oz. of CO2 is alot of shots.

evan123
09-12-2004, 06:08 PM
Wow, that is aweful, everything to make it "cool" needs to be replace, ie body frame etc. It truly has to be the ugliest gun i have ever seen, good job.

scrumpy
09-12-2004, 06:48 PM

May I ask why you posted this as a poll then?

Bad_Dog
09-12-2004, 06:51 PM
well its a good start!

but it does have a looong way to go before being the coolest CO2 mag... :bounce:

teufelhunden
09-12-2004, 07:23 PM

Autoresponse... they outlawed that at fields um, what, 5 or 6 years ago?

Wanna make it good? Here you go:

ULE Body [you can even get it in black, since you hate "colorful ****"]
Intelliframe [can get it in black too]
Level 10
Lose the stock
DYE UL [black too..]

And if you want to actually shoot some faces, an X-Valve and a decent tank.

space_weazel_45
09-12-2004, 08:45 PM
Wow there are a lot of negitive jack****s on here today, he does not need people to instruct him on how THEY think the gun would be better. He is enjoying shooting a piece of history and hopefully getting eliminations with it. Not everyone plays' in tournaments and a lot of fields allow the autoresponse triggers, I have used one myself.
So all you negative people piss off and leave him alone.

Sivioke - I am standing up for you but antagonizing people does not help either.

I spoke my mind, now I’m outa here, just lighten up a bit, everyone.

-=Squid=-
09-12-2004, 08:50 PM
I was going to compliment you on your cast iron piece of scrap metal, before you made the insiteful post :rolleyes:

RoboBeaver
09-12-2004, 09:03 PM
hey lets ban him for owning such a crappy gun!!!

wow, automags.org has really turned into a pbnation, and this thread is huge proof. everyone that has posted in this thread dissing him, jesus, go back to PBN, i dont know what happened, but AO when i joined was like the last intellegable pb forum on the web, how has it become such a sespool of PBN rejects.

you guys should really back off his nuts. just becuase he isnt showing off a top of the line gun doesnt mean you should diss him.

and why in gods name, every time someone posts a pic of a mag, everyone lists the 10 upgrades it would take for that mag to look just like all the other mags out there right now.

you people should go back to PBN, if he likes his gun, LET HIM LIKE HIS GUN

teufelhunden
09-12-2004, 09:05 PM
He can like his gun all he wants.

However, he can't call it the best 'Mag ever or whatever he called it, especially because... it isn't. It isn't the coolest by any stretch of the imagination, SS-coolness went the way of the Pinto quite some time ago.

-=Squid=-
09-12-2004, 09:06 PM
hey lets ban him for owning such a crappy gun!!!

wow, automags.org has really turned into a pbnation, and this thread is huge proof. everyone that has posted in this thread dissing him, jesus, go back to PBN, i dont know what happened, but AO when i joined was like the last intellegable pb forum on the web, how has it become such a sespool of PBN rejects.

you guys should really back off his nuts. just becuase he isnt showing off a top of the line gun doesnt mean you should diss him.

and why in gods name, every time someone posts a pic of a mag, everyone lists the 10 upgrades it would take for that mag to look just like all the other mags out there right now.

you people should go back to PBN, if he likes his gun, LET HIM LIKE HIS GUNHe ASKED FOR OUR OPINIONS. It's an ugly gun... he ASKED us if it sucked or not... What is unintelligent about telling the truth?

If anything, HE needs to go back to PBN... read his "intellegable" response to what people thought of his hunk of metal.

You guys rag on PBN to much anyways... Its just as good as AO, unless you go into the general forums.

evan123
09-12-2004, 09:07 PM
If people don't want other peoples opinions then simply don't post at all. Posting a thread with a poll asking if his gun is cool is the same as asking for opinions on his gun, if he didn't want true responses then he shouldn't have posted it.

RoboBeaver
09-12-2004, 09:10 PM
i dont care about the poll, its the people saying how much he fails for having an old gun, i dont think its the coolest thing ever either but i dont think he needs to go kill himself becuase his gun is outdated