PDA

View Full Version : eggy with b2k4 w/pds

nirvana1234
09-12-2004, 07:25 PM
i have a spyder xtra with a ipi 3.0 e-frame and i need a new hopper. i was thinking about getting a reloader but i getting a b2k for christmas and i will need something faster tham a reloader so i was thinking about skiping over that and getting something faster. now i was thinking about a eggy2(w/ z -board) but i know they dont stop blowback. and then i was thinking about a reloader b but thats a lot of money. so do u guys think a eggy 2 with a z board will be good enough for a b2k4 w/ pds or should i not play for a while and get a reloader b(not a halo b, i like the sound activation)

XbeasleyX
09-12-2004, 07:42 PM
Since I have a B2K4 and a Reloader B. I will say this, I have tried my friends Eggy and it throws the balance way off (I use an Empire Cradle). You are 100% right about the standard Reloader not being able to keep up, I was stuck using that for a while and the blowback and high rates of fire equated to plenty of chops. Since your getting the PDS you should be good with a standard reloader if cost is any sort of issue. My $.02

penguinpunk555
09-12-2004, 07:51 PM
Reloader B or Halo B.

dwab3000
09-12-2004, 08:05 PM
nothing less that a halo...