PDA

View Full Version : Hurricane Busters???

1stdeadeye
09-12-2004, 10:11 PM
These tools think they can stop hurricanes.

Link to the story here! (http://www.cnn.com/2004/WEATHER/09/12/hurricane.cure.ap/index.html)

PyRo
09-12-2004, 11:48 PM
Why don't they just put up a no tresspassing sign? Or if that fails an electrified fence, that will teach those huricanes.

Thordic
09-13-2004, 08:18 AM
Thats honestly the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

If you mess with the weather, you could screw all sorts of things up. Weather patterns are very complex, and stopping a hurricane here could cause a draught in China or something no one expected. Its all interconnected.

The effects may be more minor than that, but the weather is one thing I don't think we should mess around with.

Unless, of course, we can build satellites to control the weather entirely and know exactly how to use them. That might not be so bad :)

Deep Sixx
09-13-2004, 09:45 AM
Hurricanes are bad enough without being radioactive,

That made me laugh! :)

Those guys are nuts... as has been said, weather should NOT be messed with.

sixx

logamus
09-13-2004, 01:35 PM
hurricanes are problems. nuclear bomb can solve many of lifes problems. i see no fault with that logic. we nuked the hell out of the pacific, i say its high time the atlantic got whats coming to it!!!! a few well placed bombs should keep the indian and the med in line too.

Caffiend
09-13-2004, 02:07 PM
hurricanes are problems. nuclear bomb can solve many of lifes problems. i see no fault with that logic. we nuked the hell out of the pacific, i say its high time the atlantic got whats coming to it!!!! a few well placed bombs should keep the indian and the med in line too.

hahaah, stupid oceans always gettin outta hand *Angrily shakes fist at oceans*

-=Squid=-
09-13-2004, 05:39 PM
Idiots.