PDA

View Full Version : Just a question

Evil1
09-13-2004, 02:13 AM
I was just wondering how hard it would be to get my hands on a classic RT? I always thought that they were extremely cool looking and wanted one when they came out but I was only 15 and it would have taken me months to save up. I lost the chance to get one and I would still like to someday aquire one. How much do they go for these days? I take it that it would go buy how much the gun meant to the seller and how much I would be willing to pay. Any help would be appreciated. I didn't want to put this in the classifieds yet. I just wanted to see if it would be easy to get one.

SpecialBlend2786
09-13-2004, 02:51 AM
I'm not too sure...I loved how the old RT bodies looked though. very clean looking markers. I know Mr. Vetter has one

Automaggot68
09-13-2004, 03:27 AM
I'm not too sure...I loved how the old RT bodies looked though. very clean looking markers. I know Mr. Vetter has one

Yeah, Zak's Rt is SLICK.

sig11
09-13-2004, 02:11 PM
<A HREF=http://www.reprehensible.net/gallery/automagRT/>My RT</A> I still have it. I tried to sell it when I got my Xmag, but no one seemed interested (or they backed out). I think I want to keep it now though, unless someone offered me way more than it was worth.

Lee

logamus
09-13-2004, 02:20 PM
nice rt sig11.

Z-man
09-13-2004, 03:48 PM
Ineed I do. I actually have 2 Classic RT bodies for mine. One, I cut the powerfeed don so it is the same as the old SS E-mag Warp bodies, the other is stock. I know that when you see the old classic RT's on eBay they sell for pennies (around ~200 or so). I would also ask AGD if they want to sell or part with any of the many old Classic RT bodies they got back from the old RT update.

Afterall, those old RT valves are the FASTEST versions of the RT valve that Tom has made. All the newer ones have weighted components to slow them down a bit. BWAHHHAHHAHA!!!

Stealthgerbil
09-13-2004, 08:14 PM
Really, I would love an Rt body, rail, forgrip, and sightrail. AGD should sell them, I'm sure some people would buy them. If anything though, they should come out iwth a RT styled ULE body.

Evil1
09-14-2004, 01:35 AM
I still think that classic RTs are in the top 10 of the coolest looking guns. I remember the first time I saw one, this fat dude had one and I still didn't know what the RT stood for. I just thought that it was a really cool mag that was real tricked out. It made my old mag which I loved, seem so uncool. But, as soon as we started playing, I found out the hard way what the RT stood for. I tried to bunker him and he popped up and shot me like 15-20 times, which was way overkill then. I wasn't even mad that I just got lit up, I just stood there with my jaw at my feet because I had never seen anything that fast before. He had already chroned before me and my buddies got there. If we had been around when he had chronoed, I probably would have thought twice about trying to bunker him. I still remember that day vividly. It was like a hurricane of paint. I thought that it was the coolest thing ever. The guy that owned it though was kind of a jerk. He wouldn't let me try it and he got a big kick butchering all of the newbs and 12 year olds with rental tracers.

Kevn 419
09-14-2004, 05:21 PM
he got a big kick butchering all of the newbs and 12 year olds with rental tracers.

i just turned 13...

got a classic rt too :headbang: