PDA

View Full Version : Ever try an Automag pump?

marfish
09-13-2004, 02:28 AM
I am interested in how well they work and if it is worth it to try to set one up. If so, does anyone have any information on where to get the needed parts?

SpecialBlend2786
09-13-2004, 02:49 AM
I think there are some parts for sale in the classifieds here on AO.

I would love to have a pump mag :(

lbonettosd
09-13-2004, 04:25 AM
I've got one :dance: .... They are a lot of fun to play with, well that goes with any pump really (just for a change). As far as parts go You'll need to get on Ebay (or sometimes in the classifieds here) and just keep watching for the kits. Then it takes a little effort to get them working just right, but I must say its well worth it.

Lohman446
09-13-2004, 06:37 AM
I have a vertical stock class automag pump... nice marker might go for sale in the near future

thereal_JT
09-13-2004, 10:17 AM
http://pentestone.com/paintball/MagPump.html

there is one really purdy one there

JT

Jeffy-CanCon
09-13-2004, 10:23 AM
I've tried them... a couple of the guys in my club have them. Pretty nice. They are about as fast & easy as a pneumatic-assisted pump, since you only have to tap the pump handle about 1/8".

Irelandunfree
09-13-2004, 06:08 PM
Can you convert a Classic to a pump? Is there any mods that have to be done or can it be bolt on?

Onryou
09-13-2004, 07:41 PM
I have one. and so long as you have the correct stock parts all you need is the bolt on kit that AGD used to make. Otherwise you will definately need to make a pump slot on your rail as well as a hole in the bottom of your body for the pump arm to go through.

Its the only pump I have ever played with so I don't have anything to compare it to, but I love it. Its well worth the effort it may take to get one.