PDA

View Full Version : Leaking out Velocity

nospmas311
09-13-2004, 07:39 AM
Got a new e-mag valve and I love it. Go to play with it after a few months rest, so I oil all the essential parts...on off/ and 2 drops in the ASA and some on the lvl 10. I go to use the largest spring but there is a leak out the velocity adjuster. I switched to the smallest spring, just about the same thing. I looked at the o-rings and everything, no juice. Everything looks like it should. I've used the valve before no sweat so I don't know what the problem is.

As well, the gun doesn't seem to want to cycle very much unless I crank up the velocity a whole lot. Otherwise the lvl 10 bolt gets stuck so i'm thinking that is a carrier issue. If so, which direction do I need to go, bigger or smaller?

Thanks a ton.

ß?µ£ §mµ®ƒ
09-13-2004, 04:49 PM
Sampson go up to a larger carrier if your getting boltstick and also take out your on/off assembly and oil the whole thing even the pin, just douse the badboy, if your still geting bolt stick lube up your level 10 piston

hmm leaking i have no clue on

nospmas311
09-13-2004, 06:54 PM
I already moved up the carrier. No bolt-stick but still leaking out of the hex-key hole.

ß?µ£ §mµ®ƒ
09-13-2004, 08:46 PM
open your valve up mano like unscrew it apart between the on/off and the back of the valve, but dont lose anything! and oil the inside of the valve worth a try

you dont think your venting are you? sounds too small to be

paintpiggie
09-13-2004, 10:25 PM
sound like an automatic anti-overpressure vent.

test your LX, put it back on 2 shims, medium spring and find the appropriate carrier.

see what's your tank's output is too.

nospmas311
09-13-2004, 11:05 PM
I will try this weekend.