PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Morlock an E-mag?

MindJob
09-13-2004, 10:24 AM
I know its been done before. I am thinking of making one myself, and was wondering if anyone had any advice or hints? Any Issues?

Also, how did they work out? Were you happy with the performance?

cphilip
09-13-2004, 11:16 AM
I had one... Tuna put it in for me. Ask him. Thing was a scream!

the electrician
09-13-2004, 09:26 PM
really?

cool. how fast could you get it to go in full auto? shooting paint that is.
I've always been curious how far you could take one with a lvl 10 in it.

fiforever
09-15-2004, 07:08 PM
what does that mean? I have an Emag, just wondering.
And why is everyone writing ups or up. what does that mean.
-Josh
p.s. if you can't tell I'm new to this site.

Titansu
09-15-2004, 07:18 PM
-Josh

First of all... welcome to AO! :clap: :clap:

Morlock is an aftermarket circuit board that was made for Emags... adds additional rates of fire and other features.

As for "up" and "ups"... that's what a person does to "UP" a thread to the top of a the page. Basically when a reply is made to a thread, it moves to the top of the page so others can see that a new reply was made.

Most people "UP" a thread when they are selling something, to get more exposure or advertising. However forum rules only allow a person to "UP" thier thread once every 24 hrs.

BlackVCG
09-15-2004, 07:25 PM
I have one in my E-Mag compliments of Tunaman for giving it to me. I did the installation. I've done the install on a few others too. They work pretty well and I'm more than happy with mine because I figured out a way to get it to run my warp at 18V.

If anyone is interested, I have one sitting here that I can install at a certain fee. PM me for details.

MindJob
09-15-2004, 07:33 PM
-Josh

Hey, and welcome to AO

CHeck this website out

http://www.docsmachine.com/gear/morlock.html

Kevmaster
09-15-2004, 07:42 PM
The E-Magnums were all Morlocks, correct?

I tihnk so, and so it works, but of course it takes some soldering and such

the electrician
09-19-2004, 04:04 PM
uhhm.. the morlock board is a universal board designed by KM2 to run any electro gun, single solenoid, or dual solenoid. most people originally used them to run homemade electro-cockers, and other dual solenoid contraption/paintguns.

my question is for those who have an e-mag with a morlock in it, have you put it in full auto to test your max BPS while using a lvl10? what was it?

Black VCG? what about you?

afultz075
09-19-2004, 04:23 PM
I can't speak for Morlock boards in E-Mags, but I have one in my 03 Viking and I love it. It's just as good as any other board out there and I love how everything is programable.

On another note, I need a pair or Morlock eyes, anyone happen to have a pair?

Marchborne
09-21-2004, 09:42 AM
TAG is using KM2 morlock boards in the new predator series he's got coming out. I wonder how those would stack up? I'd be curious to know if those could be programmed for the Xmag's ACE, or would you have to get dual-eyes?

Vash-HT
09-21-2004, 10:17 AM
it says it has a plug in for both the reflective and break beam eyes, tho personally im not sure which the x mag uses. btw, ive seen a movie of an emag and viking shooting 30+ bps with q loaders, not sure which board they had in there tho, ill try to find the link again.

t33kyboy
09-21-2004, 11:15 PM
In that video is was a normal emag board. It was in mech mode...

Vash-HT
09-21-2004, 11:40 PM
wow, ive never heard of a mag bouncin that much on mech mode.

ramenjames
09-21-2004, 11:57 PM
wow, ive never heard of a mag bouncin that much on mech mode.

they had 3000 psi running into the valve.... :headbang:

the123
09-22-2004, 02:18 PM
The E-Mag rated at 20bps w/o shootdown. Basicaly due to the added weight to the sear from the solenoid plunger. BUT I've seen FA 25 bps video with a Morelock board by Butterfingers http://paintball.butters.org/

the electrician
09-22-2004, 05:06 PM
thanks for the link.

basically I'm looking for someone who's got a max bps on an e-mag w/ morlock using a LVL10 bolt. the key here is lvl10 bolt. I'm curious exactly how fast the lvl10 can cycle in full auto and still work properly.