PDA

View Full Version : AO TN, would you like to help me out?

E r y k
09-13-2004, 05:45 PM
hey AO...

I dont know how good this is going to go, but its worth taking a stab at it.

this summer, i decided to do a trade. a horrible decision on my part.

I was to trade my used twice Evolution 2 Y-board for a warp feed and a 9v revvy. They were described to me as in "perfect condition," i will explain more of that later.

here is the thread

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=139757

basically we agreed on sending out on the same day, and i did. i thought cocker_9000 (the kids name is Glenn Stokes) did also. a week goes by, and he IM's me and asks me about the warp, and i said what warp? i never recieved anything on my end.

i told him to get delivery confirmation but he told me it was 4 bucks at USPS, which i took as BS, so i waited a little longer... wrong. i never got anything, so i hit him up on AIM, and i ask him if he really did send the warp, and he tells me the truth that he didnt, but he will send out out with delivery confirmation.

btw, while all this is going on, he tells me that his 9v revvy is with his friend on vacation in florida... for some odd reason. so i tell him he can send it as soon as his friend returns.

anyways, i finally get the warp. in horrible condition, it was not brand new, it was scratched, missing a screw, and the mounting plate was drilled through. the battery connectors were ripping off of the warp. didnt come with the proper adapters for my gun.

i told him that it came like that and he insisted it was new, and the warp never came with an adapter. so i say, i will buy my adapter, battery connectors, and missing screws, and you can reimburse me when you send the revvy out. and he agrees.

so now i that i fixed up my warp, im waiting on my revvy.

and till this day, i am still waiting, i dont think i will ever see the 9v revvy. he has told me on AIM that he will ship it countless times, but now i cant even find him online.

so i went into AO chat one day and asked if the mods could do anything about it and i got the email of the person who runs this site... but still no results.

i have his address, and his phone number. blazedstorm (a member on here) has called him a few times for me but like usual, no results.

meanwhile, glenn, makes another deal with pbspectre on the forums. his situation is much more serious than mine, pbspectre traded his automag RT for a laptop, in which he never recieved, but he sent out his automag. pbspectre even had UPS track the package to see what happened to it, and the result was that his mag had actually been delievered to the house.

i dont know how the situation for him is right now...

--------------------------------------

anyways, i wanted to just forget about it. but the more i think of it, the more i think its not right, if i let him go this time, he will think its ok to scam people which it is not.

i have all the chat logs that i've had with this kid. so if you guys need proof, i can email it to you guys. i have my tracking number somewhere in the chat logs but i dont feel like going through them right now.

so if you are in TN, and would like to give me a hand... please LMK.

thanks

eric

50 cal
09-13-2004, 06:05 PM
I live in middle Tenn near Nashville. If your problem is near me, I can give a hand.
I had a Michigan AO'er help me out on a that went sour. He resolved it for me. If I can help, I will.

E r y k
09-13-2004, 06:10 PM
hey thanks for the reply...

do you know where gallatin TN is?

50 cal
09-13-2004, 06:38 PM
About a half hour drive for me.
PM me the details and I'll see what I can do by the weekend.

ClassicMagger
09-13-2004, 06:39 PM
Hey:

I am in Chattanooga, TN. I'd love to help if I can at all.

Nothing more can really make me angry...

-ClassicMagger

the larch
09-13-2004, 06:46 PM
Gallatin is just NE of downtown Nashville according to Mapquest. I'm in Paducah Kentucky (3 hours). Little far for me, but I know there are AO'rs in Nashville.

E r y k
09-13-2004, 07:51 PM
awesome guys, thanks so much...

but before i give his addy/info out, are there any legal concerns here? i do not want to get any AO'ers or AO in trouble, its just a revvy...

Konigballer
09-13-2004, 10:39 PM
I cant help yah buddy but I never see AO'ers from Tennessee so I thought I'd join the crowd.

Born and raised in Franklin, TN baby! :dance:

good luck with your situation.

RoboBeaver
09-13-2004, 11:32 PM
i live in downtown nashville, i run up to gallatin, and i have friends in gallatin.

not trying to hijack or anything, but who plays at nasvhille paintball :)

G-Rock
09-14-2004, 06:27 AM
This sounds bad, but that name sounds familiar to me...I live in Clarksville, TN, but got a guy on my team from gallatin, and one of my sponsors is in that area.

I will be at the MSPA this weekend in Bowling Green, KY (and hour away). Give me some info on the guy and I will get it to all my friends in the Nashville area, bound to get some kinda of response!!

Chris Geiger

Carazy
09-14-2004, 08:22 AM
Hey:

I am in Chattanooga, TN. I'd love to help if I can at all.

Nothing more can really make me angry...

-ClassicMagger

Woah I'm in chattanooga also, where do you play at?

Edit: sorry for jacking your thread. If that place is close let me know what I can do :-P

gc82000
09-14-2004, 08:42 AM
Man your thread was jacked fast. I wish I could help but Guam is kind of out of the way from TN.

AngelBoy
09-14-2004, 03:15 PM
I used to play in gallatin, and one of my old sponsors was in gallatin. Never heard the name before, but if it was closer to Knoxville I would try to help ya more.

E r y k
09-25-2004, 01:34 PM
hey... thanks for all the replies...

sorry for not getting back, had some issues w/ the internet cause of the hurricane...

anyways, now i have a little army of people :P

im still concerned about legal issues, if there are none, i can give out info to all those willing to help.

:clap:

E r y k
09-30-2004, 07:01 PM
what happened to my little army :confused:

shortfri
09-30-2004, 07:15 PM
Gallitan is near me i go thru it twice a day. The paintball community isn't that large in this area. Two places you could post this and see if anything happens are
midsouthpaintball.com
onlypaintball.com
i'll ask around and see if anyone knows this guy. A little more info would help.
Like his age if you have it
if you know a team he plays for.

Onryou
09-30-2004, 07:22 PM
Don't know what kind of help i can be from KY but I HAVE A FRIEND IN GALLATIN, TN BY THE NAME OF Glenn Stokes AND I HAVE MISPLACED HIS MAILING ADDRESS. IF YOU KNOW OF WHAT IT IS PLEASE POST IT HERE SO I CAN GET IN TOUCH WITH HIM...

sorry about the caps, but i felt it would get the inflection across better :D and even if this post gets deleted, its worth the try :rolleyes:

ScatterPlot
09-30-2004, 07:43 PM
Woo hoo, rock on fellow AO TN'ners! I'm about 5 mins south of downtown Nashville. If you guys have a possy going I might be able to make it, maybe bring a friend (BTW, I am 6'3" and weigh about 245... :D). LMK who all might wanna go help him out... we can get the revvy all :ninja:

50 cal
09-30-2004, 08:10 PM
what happened to my little army :confused:

We're here. Just need you to PM some info.
Don't worry about getting anyone in trouble. It's just a few buds helping each other out.

Hey, I remember you, Aren't you a long lost cousin and need some help getting some p-ball gear recovered?
;)

shaunyoung000
09-30-2004, 09:19 PM
Cookeville right here, not to far to Gallatin, especially since I go all the time. Pm me, I'll do whatever if you need help. Anyone else from cookeville or in cookeville, PM me.

Stealthgerbil
10-01-2004, 05:31 PM
rofl, its like you guys are forming a hit squad :ninja: :ninja: :shooting: :shooting:

Someone has to get a vid if you guys go check this out.

Good luck man. :)

Fanatic
10-01-2004, 06:07 PM
im 10 minutes from gallitin....er....what ever you spell that

been lookin at the thread here....
legal issues are not really an issue here
some one "stole" something for you...and we are glad to help

i can bring a big stick! :headbang:

E r y k
11-14-2004, 07:50 PM
okay i gave him one last chance to ship it and he "says" he has... but i highly doubt it, so get your sticks ready cause im going to need some help.

shortfri
11-14-2004, 08:00 PM
better yet even if he does ship. post his full name and address. sure other people don't want to fool with him. i wouldn't mind knowing who he is. there isn't a whole lot of fields in the area. and i'm sure everyone would like to know that they're playing with a theif.

E r y k
11-14-2004, 08:08 PM
phone (i believe this is it): 1-615-230-7762

Address:

Glenn Stokes
1085 Karma Ln.
Gallatin, Tennessee 37066

:ninja:

shortfri
11-14-2004, 08:12 PM
hehe that'll work.

deadbox101
11-14-2004, 08:22 PM
wing the warp through a bedroom window, nothing says good morning you little ******* then a flying piece of machinery. then proceed to do as you wish and take your egg back.

50 cal
11-14-2004, 09:32 PM
Now that we have the contact info, exactly what is owed to you? Does he have your money and products still?
Let us know what he has and what is owed to you and we can deal with it.

JoshK
11-14-2004, 10:06 PM
Its so nice to see fellow ballers looking out for each other....hmmmm its great...dont forget assult...its quite fun...you start punching then you see a crow bar laying a few feet away :mad:

frop
11-15-2004, 03:59 AM
kinda ironic that he lives on KARMA Lane isn't it? :rolleyes: