PDA

View Full Version : other mag

throwinallthepaint
09-13-2004, 06:49 PM
im kind of a mag noobie and i was wondering if there are other companies i can get a mag from other than AGD i kno there are other models n such but are they discotinued or something

camilion705
09-13-2004, 06:54 PM
Desides a Shocktech emag, why would you want anything other than AGD?

throwinallthepaint
09-13-2004, 07:15 PM
Desides a Shocktech emag, why would you want anything other than AGD?

dont any other companies make mags? i just want to see what all is out there before i buy something...

govnamac
09-13-2004, 07:20 PM
No

Adrenaline_Junkie
09-13-2004, 07:35 PM
The only other companies that ever made mags were Pro Team, Shocktech, ans Smart Parts. All of which are discontinued. RT made the micro emag, shockteck made the SFL emag, and SP made the smart mag. All mags besides the ones i listed were made by agd. Some places may assemble agd's parts but no other company made mags.

Creative Mayhem
09-13-2004, 07:41 PM
You can get the Devilmag(GA Devil) or the Fragmag(fragtek) from them or any of the other dealers on AO Roguefactor, Tunaman, and countless others. Good luck.

Chronobreak
09-13-2004, 07:56 PM
You can get the Devilmag(GA Devil) or the Fragmag(fragtek) from them or any of the other dealers on AO Roguefactor, Tunaman, and countless others. Good luck.

or whitewolfairsmithing.com or coolhand on AO your best bet is buying from one fo the above dealers for best prices. ALL mags come from agd.