PDA

View Full Version : hello and thank you

dogEmedic
10-27-2001, 10:07 AM
Everybody on AO, I would just like to say hello and thanks to everybody on the board. I have been reading all your good info on mags and bought on last month. The mag has to be one of the best guns to work with, after watching the video I was more then ready to take it apart to see what makes it work. After playing with it for two months I look forword to getting my emag. I'll have a pic up soon for anybody interested.

Thanks again
Alan

shartley
10-27-2001, 10:10 AM
Welcome! :D

sajohnston
10-27-2001, 10:27 AM
Also wanted to say welcome, you have come to the right place. Best advice is to use the search feature first, it answers my questions 99% of the time.

The Mag is hard to beat, you will be pleased with your decision!

udtseal
10-28-2001, 06:17 PM
Welcome dogemedic!! Hey, your in Monmouth County!! You ever go to Top Gun in Jackson, next to Six Flags?? Me and a bunch of guys from the forum here meet there like once a month. We are going again in about 3 weeks, keep an eye out in this forum for a post from me.

Regards,
John

MajorDamage
10-28-2001, 08:03 PM
Welcome man! Have fun on the board, its adictive! :D Mags rule!

ENDO!

jah871
10-28-2001, 08:08 PM
welcome to the board and im glad u like ur mag. this board convinced me to get a mag also

dogEmedic
10-29-2001, 09:53 AM
wow talk about a warm welcome, wish i could get one like that everywhere i go :D

udtseal. as a matter of fact i will be going to top gun for the first time in a week or so with a bunch of friends, i will have to keep a eye out for your messages i would love to meet some of the guys from here.

AGD
10-29-2001, 05:36 PM
Welcome DogEmedic!!! Have fun and hang out. Are you a vet?

AGD

Mega Man
10-29-2001, 06:25 PM
Hope you enjoy it here (I know I do) and be sure to keep your eyes peeled for really cool contests and giveways!