PDA

View Full Version : intellifeed? post your opinions

Gunther_mag_user
09-14-2004, 02:48 AM
hey i am thinking about getting intellifeed for my mag, and i was wondering ifd anbody has had some bad experience with it (draining abttery faster and such

i would jsut like to know the pros and cons

thx
Gunther

Creative Mayhem
09-14-2004, 05:04 AM
I havent had any problem with intellifeeding my warps, although i do have the big cell(dual 9v's) mod from Havoc Online, so my batteries prolly wont drain as fast anyway. I'm not sure if you're intellifeeding a warp or just a Revvy, but I can't see intellifeeding draining too much more than usual. Don't quote me on this though.

Gunther_mag_user
09-14-2004, 05:59 PM
Don't quote me on this though.
ok ;)

i am gonna be using it for a revvy

thx
gunther

Sprite
09-15-2004, 03:06 AM
I got my hopper intellifeed for almost a yr and haven't noticed a major difference with batteries draining faster or not... I do like the fact that for each pull the hopper agitates so in my opinion it's worth it.

Bulldog
09-15-2004, 11:16 AM
I had my revy intellifeeded a few years ago when the I frame first came out. I liked it, and didn't notice any extra battery drain. But now with the Reloader, i-feed seems pointless IMHO.

nate2k191
09-15-2004, 01:41 PM
i used it on my revy and now on my warp, it works great IMO, i never have problems feeding or anything. does what it does well, only added battery drain would be from added spinning - which is required to feed continuously.

trains are bad
09-15-2004, 02:39 PM
I had my revy intellifeeded a few years ago when the I frame first came out. I liked it, and didn't notice any extra battery drain. But now with the Reloader, i-feed seems pointless IMHO.

HARDLY.

the revvy is smart enough to spin when the feedneck becomes empty whether you're shooting or not. So the revvy will stay spinning until those last few balls drop in the neck whether you're shooting or not, and the revvy will fill the warp back up when you have been shooting tilted or when you hit the prime button. The reloader just sits there. duh. unless you smack it constantly.

The reloader may have an advantage because it feeds on every shot whether it needs it or not, but an intellifed revvy is the best of both worlds.

Bulldog
09-15-2004, 03:15 PM
HARDLY.

the revvy is smart enough to spin when the feedneck becomes empty whether you're shooting or not. So the revvy will stay spinning until those last few balls drop in the neck whether you're shooting or not, and the revvy will fill the warp back up when you have been shooting tilted or when you hit the prime button. The reloader just sits there. duh. unless you smack it constantly.

The reloader may have an advantage because it feeds on every shot whether it needs it or not, but an intellifed revvy is the best of both worlds.

:cry: Meh. I suppose you're right, tho I never really cared or thought about it that much. Anyway, no need to be a jerk about it. This isn't PBN....yet. ;)

FragTek
09-15-2004, 05:41 PM
I rocked an Intellifeed on my old skewl warped SS E-Mag and it worked wonders. My buddy also had his setup for Intellifeed on his ULE mech mag and it worked awesome.

I say go for it, definately worth the few bux to get it setup properly.