PDA

View Full Version : Well seeing how this last event was Shatnerball 3 and not 4 ..

slasherdan
09-14-2004, 03:19 PM
I heard that Shatner is going to try to get Stern to play next year. I guess he was already in talks with him shortly after this last one. Guess he thinks Stern will stay on the field a tad longer than Mancow .... **cough** wimp **cough**

I was thinking that another guy to get in on the fun would be Bruce Campbell ...

Granted I have a feeling he's not so tough as he's always projected, it would be fun to hear him trash talk on the stage!!!

But what would everyone like the theme to be next year?!?!? I think a WW2 theme would be fun but I think it's been done to much already .... Besides, I don't think Tom wants to be compaired to Hitler!!! :rofl:

Creative Mayhem
09-14-2004, 03:29 PM
I heard that Shatner is going to try to get Stern to play next year. I guess he was already in talks with him shortly after this last one. Guess he thinks Stern will stay on the field a tad longer than Mancow .... **cough** wimp **cough**

I was thinking that another guy to get in on the fun would be Bruce Campbell ...

Granted I have a feeling he's not so tough as he's always projected, it would be fun to hear him trash talk on the stage!!!

But what would everyone like the theme to be next year?!?!? I think a WW2 theme would be fun but I think it's been done to much already .... Besides, I don't think Tom wants to be compaired to Hitler!!! :rofl:

I agree on both Stern(night be all talk) and Campbell(my choice) Either one would be really cool to play with.

I will say it now, in the event of BC playing in the future... Tom, I'm sorry, if he's there, and not on your team, you've lost a minion. :(

rkjunior303
09-14-2004, 03:34 PM
Bruce Campbell would be a great choice.

EXCEPT.

He generally doesn't embrace the whole Evil Dead/Army of Darkness thing. In fact, go read his site. He's sick of hearing about it. You could get him to show and play, but it would just have to be Bruce Campbell..... Not Ash.

OysterBoy
09-14-2004, 03:47 PM
Guess that rules out the possibility of an Evil Dead themed event.. :cry:

Tina
09-14-2004, 06:54 PM
Bill did say over on the BBS that he was working on Howard. Personally, I'd love to see Stern beat down Manboobs on stage before the game.

doc_Zox
09-14-2004, 07:58 PM
Bubba Ho-Tepp theme!

fighting elvises vs the undead

Minnesota111
09-14-2004, 08:26 PM
At the risk of sounding really dumb, who the heck is Bruce Campbell??

slasherdan
09-14-2004, 10:47 PM
At the risk of sounding really dumb, who the heck is Bruce Campbell??

May God strike you down with lightining .... you must be a young one!!!

Get the following movies ....

Evil Dead
Evil Dead 2
Army of Darkness
Baba Hotep (sp?)
Brisco County Junior
Numerious appearances on Hercules and Xena ...
Make cameo's in any Sam Rami film (Spider-Man, Spider-Man 2, DarkMan ....)
Escape from LA (was the Surgeon General)

He's the Bill Shatner of the late 80's and 90's .... The guy is a riot. Read his book and laughed through out the entire thing. Granted while I was reading it, I was hearing Ash saying everything .....

Two of his best lines are in my Sig ...

slasherdan
09-14-2004, 10:49 PM
Hail To The King Baby!!!

Eric Of Extreme Measures
09-14-2004, 11:15 PM
Tom had mentioned that we wouldnt have to worry about rain at next years event. does any one know where it will be, i bet Vegas? So. Cal.? any clues? and maybe if we give stern the heave and get in touch with him via e-mail we can convince him to get off his a__ and attend. he is always talking about how hurt he is for not being invited. screw Manboobs!!! he pissed me off this year!

lests make this thread a hot one and keep all talking ot the next game!!!

Eric

all for Bruce too!

oldsoldier
09-15-2004, 01:50 AM
I'm gonna have to side with mayhem...I would be persuaded to fight alongside Bruce as well.
And he WILL have to do that Ash voice...I mean, come on!! So what if he's typecast?

Tina
09-15-2004, 06:38 AM
Tom had mentioned that we wouldnt have to worry about rain at next years event. does any one know where it will be, i bet Vegas? So. Cal.? any clues? and maybe if we give stern the heave and get in touch with him via e-mail we can convince him to get off his a__ and attend. he is always talking about how hurt he is for not being invited. screw Manboobs!!! he pissed me off this year!

lests make this thread a hot one and keep all talking ot the next game!!!

Eric

all for Bruce too!

Hee heee....I know where it might be....::evil grin::

Lumberjack
09-15-2004, 09:15 AM
I'd like to see Bob and Tom invited out for a game. LOL Bob and Tom vs. Christie and Chik. :bounce:

Titansu
09-15-2004, 09:16 AM

http://www.ballparksofbaseball.com/past/astroout.jpg

minimagjim
09-15-2004, 12:01 PM
If Bruce Campbell plays im on his team no matter what im sorry but the guy is a genius and a great actor. I love anything he does. So IF Bruce were to come out and play i would be on his over Toms, I know its like sacrilidge but ITS BRUCE CAMPBELL!!!

Concrete
09-15-2004, 04:38 PM
Im all about a military theme next year, and I could care less who they get to promote it. There are soooo many historical battles to choose from.

krafty
09-15-2004, 05:27 PM
I'd like to see Bob and Tom invited out for a game. LOL Bob and Tom vs. Christie and Chik. :bounce:

I don't remember which one (I don't listen to the show enough), but either Bob or Tom actually does play a fair amount of paintball. That would be pretty cool except that Chick would probably have to be wheeled around in a tank, lest his heart give out!

Eric Of Extreme Measures
09-15-2004, 06:37 PM
your killing me, what do you have, is that pic yours? we need to start saving now!!!

PLEASEEEEEEE tellllll mmmmmeeeeee ooohhhhpplllleeeaaasseeeee

i like to beg

eric

Tina
09-15-2004, 07:11 PM
your killing me, what do you have, is that pic yours? we need to start saving now!!!

PLEASEEEEEEE tellllll mmmmmeeeeee ooohhhhpplllleeeaaasseeeee

i like to beg

eric

Nope, that's not my pic. But your answer is IN the picture.

Eric Of Extreme Measures
09-15-2004, 07:32 PM
Nope, that's not my pic. But your answer is IN the picture.
you are the bomb!
thanks so much, we were betting that was the place!!!

see you at AONE6?

Eric and the guys

Tina
09-15-2004, 07:35 PM
you are the bomb!
thanks so much, we were betting that was the place!!!

see you at AONE6?

Eric and the guys

LOL Now that you know, I'll have to kill you. ;)

judster
09-15-2004, 07:59 PM
Bubba Ho-Tepp theme!

fighting elvises vs the undead
one of his best movies and i would love to have that happen....
i also know where the event might be held next year...i known for quite a bit...but its still 'if'y at best.....
*cap guns shooting*.....'at least he went out with both guns ablazin''

Eric Of Extreme Measures
09-16-2004, 05:32 PM
LOL Now that you know, I'll have to kill you. ;)
Are you going to AONE6?

and have you heard what the theme may be, since you are all knowing and all seeing, oh wise one!

Eric

Eric Of Extreme Measures
09-16-2004, 05:37 PM
to let us, the players come up with a theme to the game this year. the poster was drawn by a player. maybe we should have a contest to see who has the best scenerio game ideas and them submit it. Tom could give the winner a free reg. for the game or somthing and a mention up on stage. there are alot of interesting souls on this forum that should be the force behind the game, we are the game. and i am sick of Tom always having to be the bad guy, unless he likes to be the bad guy.

Eric with just a thought, always thinking.

Tina
09-16-2004, 06:17 PM
Are you going to AONE6?

and have you heard what the theme may be, since you are all knowing and all seeing, oh wise one!

Eric

LOL I'm far from all-knowing. Just have a lot of friend in low places. ;) But no, the only game I go to is Shatnerball.

Tina
09-16-2004, 06:18 PM
to let us, the players come up with a theme to the game this year. the poster was drawn by a player. maybe we should have a contest to see who has the best scenerio game ideas and them submit it. Tom could give the winner a free reg. for the game or somthing and a mention up on stage. there are alot of interesting souls on this forum that should be the force behind the game, we are the game. and i am sick of Tom always having to be the bad guy, unless he likes to be the bad guy.

Eric with just a thought, always thinking.

Well, if it's where it might be, we could do a cowboy theme, but that was done, wasn't it? I'm still hoping for a medieval theme. I'll be the one with a dragon on my shoulder. :)

Eric Of Extreme Measures
09-16-2004, 10:07 PM
Well, if it's where it might be, we could do a cowboy theme, but that was done, wasn't it? I'm still hoping for a medieval theme. I'll be the one with a dragon on my shoulder. :)
hey i was just thinking about that last night. a knights of the round table gone wrong theme. black nights vs white nights, would be great. please no more friggen cowboys!!!

i was thinking Likens Vs Vamps too! and underworld theme.

both ideas would spawn great jersey ideas and a good story line as long as Mother stays away from writing it! uh oh did i say that? no offence mother.

Eric in trouble?

Eric Of Extreme Measures
09-16-2004, 10:11 PM
besides i have that damm suit of armor i have been dying to try out!

Eric

Muzikman
09-17-2004, 01:05 AM
Someone said it before.... Red vs Blue would be a GREAT theme!

judster
09-17-2004, 07:07 AM
GI JOE!!!! it would be cool to see that.....

Tina
09-17-2004, 07:27 AM

Bah. Everyone wears fatigues anyway.

kevdupuis
09-17-2004, 09:52 AM

I'd be for a medievil theme, infact I've been working on a new Ren costume.

We're men, we're men in tights.

Muzikman
09-17-2004, 10:25 AM

ok, that was a visual I did not need:)

Tina
09-17-2004, 01:17 PM
ok, that was a visual I did not need:)

LMAO :D

Eric Of Extreme Measures
09-17-2004, 06:04 PM
Someone said it before.... Red vs Blue would be a GREAT theme!
WHAT we have done red VS blue the past two years, it is time for some real writing and story lines. there are great scenerio games out there!
Eric

Eric Of Extreme Measures
09-17-2004, 06:06 PM
that wouldnt be a bad game but poor Tom would have to be the bad guy again!
Eric

Muzikman
09-17-2004, 06:08 PM
I assume you don't get it. Go to http://www.redvsblue.com/

Eric Of Extreme Measures
09-17-2004, 06:08 PM

ok we went from siuts of amor to tights? what the hell is going here?

help us please!

Eric

Eric Of Extreme Measures
09-17-2004, 06:16 PM
I assume you don't get it. Go to http://www.redvsblue.com/
ok, maybe i didnt get it. but we need to be more orignal. we can ride the coat tales of all the great games for years or go down in history for making up our own story lines. to take movie stories is the most active art. and this gets more interested. but lets let it be ours and not a small group that wont even be playing.

Knights of the round table, warcraft, vidoegames, Lichens Vs. Vamps or even terminators Vs newer terminators. the mobster mash was the most original we has seen in a while.

Eric

Eric Of Extreme Measures
09-17-2004, 06:17 PM
hey where was Blue this year anyway? he wasnt invited or didnt want to come?

Eric

Minnesota111
09-17-2004, 06:56 PM
This may sound a bit 16-year-oldish but, if it does turn out to be an underground event, what about a dwarf vs. orc battle. The costume oppritunities would be awesome and the terrain would be perfect. This is all specualtion, but does anyone have any thoughts? Any Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit, the "Shannara" series, or D and D fans?

Tina
09-17-2004, 08:16 PM
ok, maybe i didnt get it. but we need to be more orignal. we can ride the coat tales of all the great games for years or go down in history for making up our own story lines. to take movie stories is the most active art. and this gets more interested. but lets let it be ours and not a small group that wont even be playing.

Knights of the round table, warcraft, vidoegames, Lichens Vs. Vamps or even terminators Vs newer terminators. the mobster mash was the most original we has seen in a while.

Eric

Maybe we should write up a scenario for next year? What about a contest? Winning scenario gets free play?

Eric Of Extreme Measures
09-18-2004, 12:41 AM
Maybe we should write up a scenario for next year? What about a contest? Winning scenario gets free play?
i sent that exact suggestion to Joanne at celebrity paintball and AGD yesterday. do the same and maybe we can get heard?

Eric
Great minds think alike!

Tina
09-18-2004, 07:28 AM
i sent that exact suggestion to Joanne at celebrity paintball and AGD yesterday. do the same and maybe we can get heard?

Eric
Great minds think alike!

Just tell me where to write!

Eric Of Extreme Measures
09-19-2004, 05:43 PM
Just tell me where to write!
hey there is a guy on the other thread i created that says we are playing indoors. now there is talk of a prison they use to play?

what does the all knowing, all seeing have to say about that???

Eric
the thread is "where is the next event going to be?"

Tina
09-19-2004, 06:33 PM
hey there is a guy on the other thread i created that says we are playing indoors. now there is talk of a prison they use to play?

what does the all knowing, all seeing have to say about that???

Eric
the thread is "where is the next event going to be?"

I've heard indoors. Nothing about a prison...hmmm....must check my "contacts".

Eric Of Extreme Measures
09-19-2004, 10:55 PM
thats the newest news, a prison?
but even indoors, what facility would be large enough for all of us?
it would have to be a retired somthing.

well i am waiting for you oh wise one!

Eric

Dayspring
09-20-2004, 08:39 AM
While Lichens versus Vamps might be interesting, I'd rather it be Lycans versus Vamps. Lichens are mold/fungus type plants. Not nearly as much fun.

You also have to think about licensing issues. A small field's scenario is one thing. They could probably get away without paying a fee. For celebrity paintball, however, they'd have to pay a fee for using a name/concept. (As evidenced by the first year's theme.)

Eric

Eric Of Extreme Measures
09-20-2004, 07:45 PM
hey thanks for the help with the other thing, now you have my ming racing about why. why Tom, why!

ok, thanks still in shock, big time!!!

Eric