PDA

View Full Version : Can I get some Fantasy Football advice??

slateman
09-14-2004, 04:50 PM
A little background. I got screwed this year. 16 team league. Three different people tell me the draft is on Aug. 28th. no big deal, i'll be back from Michigan (some of you might remember that thread). Well they have it on the 19th and I'm nowhere NEAR a PC. consequently, my only starting RB is Chris Brown. Vick was 1st, Boston was second, Lav Coles was third....you get the idea. I hadn't had a chance to rate my RBs. Many Wrs were ahead of them in overall rankings. I was going to fix it but those.....people ...moved up the draft. Well this week, I finished last. Dead last by at least 20 points. Time for some changes.

My Team

QB
Mike Vick
Jake Plummer

RB
Chris Brown
Mike Alstott
Chris Perry
Anthony Thomas

WR
Laverneous Coles
Chris Chambers
Donte Stallworth
Antiono Bryant (who I didn't start :mad: )
Reche Caldwell

Now someone has offered me a trade.

They offer: Jamal Lewis

They want: Mike Vick and Chris Chambers

Chris Chambers was gone anyway. he's not gonna do much with Feely throwing him the ball behind that O-line.
I'm tempted to do it. I really need an RB and Jonathan Ogden should come back next week.

Anyone else have an opinion??

PissedGodzilla
09-14-2004, 05:16 PM
If I was in your position, I'd do it. Vick will get himself killed by week four if he keeps running like he is.... and Lewis is a great back.. go for it

BD_Paintball
09-14-2004, 06:02 PM
ya, you need a running back.
check for free agents and see if you can pic someone up that is good, for anthony thomas, i dont think hes gonna play much this year.

Koosh
09-14-2004, 06:31 PM
I don't think Jamal Lewis is going to have that great of a year... I mean CLEVELAND held him to 57 yards, and no touchdowns...

That said, you do need a RB, and Plummer should be just as good as Vick... IF Vick stays healthy, he'll have a good year... I hope he does, he's my main starting fantasy QB.

slateman
09-14-2004, 09:55 PM
I don't think Jamal Lewis is going to have that great of a year... I mean CLEVELAND held him to 57 yards, and no touchdowns...

That said, you do need a RB, and Plummer should be just as good as Vick... IF Vick stays healthy, he'll have a good year... I hope he does, he's my main starting fantasy QB.

Yea but he didn't have Ogden. He should be back in next week.

I'm definitly leading towards making the trade.

-=Squid=-
09-14-2004, 10:17 PM
OOOOWAH!

http://www.giffs.hpg.ig.com.br/gifs24/luta65.gif