PDA

View Full Version : Any old school RTs in the south houston area?

RTDynaflow
09-14-2004, 08:39 PM
Hey,
Anyone have one of the old school RTs in the houston area? With a banjo bolt and all...? I need to get my hands on a rail that isn't leaking on his/her current setup. Test it on my RT, I think it is my rail that the leaking is coming from. I can't be without it for 3 weeks to ship off to AGD and don't want to spend 90 for a new rail if that isn't the issue. If you have an RT that is working and would be kind enough to meet me somewhere around houston (at a field or such) please post here or drop me a PM/E-mail. I would pay you, or get you some painnt, or a pizza or something for your help.

If this post doesn't belong here (techinically minded, figure its borderline either way), please move me to appropriate forum.

space_weazel_45
09-15-2004, 12:42 AM
I think you may have better luck in pb talk and I think it would be acceptable to try it there, you can ask cphilip, but make sure you delete this one first otherwise you are double posting and that is against the rules.

good luck

GT
09-15-2004, 12:14 PM
www.paintballmaxx.com

BradAGD works thier. Cool guy. I think they are open until 7 durring the week.

Chronobreak
09-15-2004, 01:42 PM
having problems ? IM ME i can help ive had a calssic rt and similar problem.

most liekly the banjo needs new o-rings or the tightness/length btw the valve/rail/trigger isnt correct

btw i have a brand new banjo with your name on it i u need one ;) also a calssic rt double trigger ;)