PDA

View Full Version : Weekend with the New RT I loved it some hated it

HateMachine
09-15-2004, 08:43 PM
Well this past sunday was my babies first day in action, she'd did wonderfully (thank you Tom Kaye). And I had a wonderful time. The field I play at isn't exactly well diversified in the gun department it's mostly kids between 12 - 16 with timmy's angels basically all electro. So the new y-grip RT was getting questions all day and receiving good vibes until the break of one match. A little Background first we all agreed to play 295fps max to make things interesting, and it was a 7man game on a airball field. Back to the game on the break two of my teammates were burning low to bunkers and me and a younger kid were layin down the fire. Now keep in mind I'm 6'4 this kid was proball 5'2 if he was lucky. The Match went well and we won, I'm in the staging area and one of the kids(16yrs old) that burned low got in my face showing me a bleeding whelp. I quote "WHat the F*** man you need to watch your fire, this will be here for a week". I told him it must have been the little man cause i was way over top of these two kids burning, honestly. So he said i qoute again " Well i heard your loud *** mag it had to have been you". Is was like whatever man if it was me i apologize but this is paintball you gotta take the good with the bad. And then lectured me(someone who's has more years in the sport) on how my guns sucks, then leaves the field (mom picks him up).

I mean we've all had our horrible bunkering expierences so we Know what it's all about
Your bound to get hit in this sport come on!

BrockSampson
09-15-2004, 08:50 PM
Next time, just make sure it is you that hits him...

That's what I'd do anyway...

Damn whiney little bugger...

Maybe he should play "My Pretty Pony" instead of Paintball...

Sorry for the rant...

Not really...

Carbon
09-15-2004, 09:00 PM
Hate machine, i bet you were dying inside holding in the laughter?!

on an realated note, Im not one to make brash and general comments but,

teenagers are soooo stuuuuuuupid.

HateMachine
09-15-2004, 09:09 PM
On a side note i just wanted to be like AAAAAAAAWWWWWW!! are you gonna look bad for modeling. Whelps are badges of honor.

50 cal
09-15-2004, 09:18 PM
That kid was asking for the classic......"Want a little cheese to go with that whine."

Carbon
09-15-2004, 09:22 PM
That kid was asking for the classic......"Want a little cheese to go with that whine."

hahah or...

"OMG people move your cars, i hear the waahmbulance coming around the corner"

scrumpy
09-15-2004, 09:35 PM
I don't know what that kid is whining about, I love getting a hardcore welt. It makes me feel like I am walking away with a little memory of that day.

trevorjk
09-15-2004, 09:49 PM
i would of kicked him in the face to give him something to whine about...

my god i hate whiners :(

Lesta
09-15-2004, 10:01 PM
The more I read these stories, the more I think that extra comments are made up.

Mr. Mouse
09-15-2004, 10:08 PM
hey im a teenager and i dont whine when i get hit :( but why play paintball if all your gonna do is whine and complain like a 5 year old that doesnt get his own way, to me you take some you give some thats what hte sports all about, kinda funny how he got picked up by his mom after saying all that lol

tony3
09-15-2004, 10:28 PM
Are you chronoing your RT right?

Otherwise that kids just a whiney loser.

50 cal
09-15-2004, 10:32 PM
I forgot about the waahbulance Carbon.

Bobbyboy
09-16-2004, 01:07 AM
teenagers are soooo stuuuuuuupid.
hey IM seventeen :mad: ......but actually i kinda gotta agree with you teenagers in general aint too bright :cheers:

"OMG people move your cars, i hear the waahmbulance coming around the corner" and i dont know if its becuase its 1:00 AM or just cause ive never heard it before but that rocked my socks off :rofl:

HateMachine
09-16-2004, 09:53 PM
The rt is chronoed correctly

ß?µ£ §mµ®ƒ
09-16-2004, 09:55 PM
you should've got in the kids face and said "watch yourself" since your so tall!

Wc Keep
09-17-2004, 08:52 AM
i wouldve said "it aint my fault you dont know how to run and walked right into my lane.. i mean honestly if you get hit by your back player, considering they are of the competent nature, than it means you ran into his shooting lane. what a moron.

JimmyBeam
09-17-2004, 09:56 AM
u should have bunkered his mom too.

j/k

logamus
09-17-2004, 04:33 PM
welts suck, but its dumb to whine about them.