PDA

View Full Version : Soo... I got bored... And...

Blazestorm
09-15-2004, 11:30 PM
Took apart my cyborg...

I didn't just "take" apart my cyborg... I really... took it apart... :eek:

Blazestorm
09-15-2004, 11:43 PM
And I just gassed it up, no leaks whatsoever... I'm proud of myself :eek: :D

ej_y4
09-15-2004, 11:48 PM
how much time did that take? :p

Blazestorm
09-16-2004, 12:00 AM
Only about 30-40 minutes... mainly because I greased each individual o-ring and I had to find my strap wrenchs to get the feedneck off and the gladiator apart.

Now it's not COMPLETELY apart, but that would be a waste of time to go any further. :D

Fixion
09-16-2004, 12:14 AM
If you take it apart sometime, could you take some pics of the ram for me (assembled and disassembled)? Yeah, it might sound wierd, but I would like to know exactly how the ram looks (for a project). If its an inconvenience, forget I asked.

BTW, it looks very clean, :clap:. When I cleaned my guns, I only took out the bolt and some of the parts that weren't too inconvenient and might get dirty. Is it new (been too the field)?

Oh, and what kind of noids do those have? Parker, Humphrey, SMC? What model #? Ok I'll stop asking questions now ;).

Blazestorm
09-16-2004, 12:17 AM
It's been to 2 practices and 1 tourny, it'll be going through 2 more tournies in the next 2 weeks :D

The ram is disassembled there, the brass part is the ram the black part is the thing that holds it (Don't have proper terms) there is also a piece that goes inbetween the valve + ram which guides the ram + plus has the slot for the bolt to go through. All good stuff :D

No clue what solenoid, I could check next time I take it apart... :D

I was scared it wouldn't go together right =(

Evil1
09-16-2004, 01:33 AM
Cyborgs are awesome! They feel so great in your hands. Was it complicated to strip down?

Janitor
09-16-2004, 02:47 AM
Can you say too much time on your hands? :)
Nice job!

Blazestorm
09-16-2004, 12:38 PM
Was actually very simple to take apart, I learned some new things about my gun too :p