PDA

View Full Version : Keith Idema Does It Again

KayleAGD
09-16-2004, 12:49 PM
If there is anyone from the lively days to remember Keith Idema of Idema combat systems (ICS). We all knew he was a little off the rocker but now aparrently he has been putting foot to *** in Afganistan beating up on the locals.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A3653-2004Aug15?language=printer

:shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

MarkM
09-16-2004, 12:54 PM
Same thing with other links http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=152168

Lee
09-16-2004, 01:38 PM
yeah, read that in the tampa tribune this morning. i never knew him personally, but remember ics and the stories from back in the day.

MarkM
09-16-2004, 02:26 PM
The nearest I got to knowing him was that when I ordered my Sterling, I went to collect it to be told they had forgot to make it :eek: but I could take this other one of the same spec but not the BRG anno I ordered and it had marked on the box For Keith Idema :D so I got his Sterling !! But then Dave Galsworthy did have to honour his commitment to my team as a sponsor...I still have it and it still rocks just not the thing to use in tournament anymore.
I still have my ICS vest and the goggles too plus I have an ICS Satin jacket plus a few key rings somewhere.

Webmaster
09-16-2004, 11:07 PM
Hes is a little before my time - but I like to collect ICS stuff. I have a few items - but I really want one of his vests.

We have been follwing him in the Tinkers Guild.

Nutjob wacko playing GI Joe?

or

Clandestine Black Ops left hung to dry by the government?

YOU DECIDE!!!

AGD
09-16-2004, 11:29 PM
Nutjob wacko who really did play military. Glad to see him go.

AGD

gc82000
09-17-2004, 01:35 AM
cough *idiot*, cough *moron*

KayleAGD
09-17-2004, 08:46 AM
Well in all fairness, We all thought he just liked to hear himself talk. I guess he was at least in some of the places he claimed to be ..

hitech
09-17-2004, 12:32 PM
If there is anyone from the lively days to remember Keith Idema of Idema combat systems (ICS).

Funny, I remember the name, but don't remember him. (Yes, I played in the Lively Tournament Series). Maybe he was a little too off for me. ;)

50 cal
09-17-2004, 05:51 PM
He did do some far out things, but some of it was unauthorized. That is why he got the boot from the military.
And, yes, he is off his rocker.

Evil Bob
09-17-2004, 06:27 PM
It wasnt really a question of "if" Keith would get in trouble, it was merely a question of "when". Kidnapping carries the death penalty in Afghanistan, this may turn out to be the last we see of him.

-Evil Bob

thei3ug
09-18-2004, 10:50 AM
Well in all fairness, We all thought he just liked to hear himself talk. I guess he was at least in some of the places he claimed to be ..

Yah, he got so nostalgic for prison in the US, he decided to bring a little bit of hom with him.

DarkRipper
09-18-2004, 04:07 PM

AGD

+1

What he said.

HoppysMag
09-18-2004, 07:13 PM

AGD

wow im surprised. i dont remember tom ever being so blunt. lol its alright.

Josh2Xtremes
09-19-2004, 03:47 AM
I'm sure they just LOVE Americans in AFGHANI prison. I hope he can sleep with his eyes open and walk around with one eye over his shoulder. If his hand-to-hand was rusty he may get some practice now. Even if he doesn't get sentenced to death a prison sentence over there may be a death sentence for an American. Couldn't have happened to a nicer wacko.
Josh

p8ntball72
09-19-2004, 07:59 AM
I cant beleave that you all write him off like this... :nono:
he's still a man that does not deserve to die by the hands of the people that support terrorists.
He may be a nut job but he supported this sport when it was in its infancy.

rabidchihauhau
09-19-2004, 09:21 AM
p8ntball72,

he 'supported' paintball like so many others did and do: by lying, cheating, intimidating, extorting, ripping off, misrepresenting, stealing and misleading.

I knew 'Kieth' very well; in fact, I was the last person he went to for help in 'getting the truth out' when he was being 'setup' to take the fall for his employee's fraudulent activities; my team won a Sargie award for coolest team and I was there when the fist fight broke out at the Masters trade show. I have friends who received death threats from him on the phone at 4 o'clock in the morning, and many more friends who never got the money he owed them - some of whom went out of business because of it.

I suppose you could say he supported paintball in exactly the same way Al Qaeda supports urban growth in NYC: by making more space available to build on...

p8ntball72
09-19-2004, 11:40 AM
by no means am I a Idema supporter
If he deserves justice for his wrong doings,its not by the hands of those animals..