PDA

View Full Version : Am I AO's Problem Child

BTAutoMag
10-27-2001, 07:58 PM
Some of my posts seem to cause problems (most popular member, silencers good/bad, Birthday presents) and some may cause fights. but i've noticed that some of the members and moderators have had fun with my posts(most popular member) and i wont mention whos been tampering with with the polls. but his name starts with a B (and ends with lackVCG). And i was wodering who thought i am AO's problem child. Anyone?

tsc
10-27-2001, 08:16 PM
and i wont mention whos been tampering with with the polls. but his name starts with a B (and ends with lackVCG).

That RIGHT THERE is why people are becoming annoyed with you. it was decided among the mods that the poll was useless, and instead of deleting it, they let it be open, if only for the purpose of having fun with it.

I've also noticed you post threads that have already been discussed, and can easily be found by using the search function.

BlackVCG
10-27-2001, 08:26 PM
I have no problem with you, but your polls really don't need to be put up. This forum isn't about popularity and a poll about it is pointless. I also wasn't the only person to tamper with the poll. Miscue, Army and myself all were adding names to it. Think about it, what if somebody on there never got any votes, how do you think they'd feel? Popularity contests don't prove much and they generally bring up more problems. The thread could have been locked, but the mods decided to add to it as a joke. This is nothing against you personally, but your polls need to be less controversial.

BTAutoMag
10-27-2001, 08:32 PM
i never tried to cause problems when i post the polls. i realize what ive done after about 3 posts and then its hard to stop. and adding on to what you said sarah ive only posted 2 things that i could of used the search button for.

Russ
10-27-2001, 08:50 PM
The irony is, that by posing this question, you make another controversial post. This thread sure doesn't need to exist (hint) Let's just talk paintball, OK?

BTAutoMag
10-27-2001, 09:01 PM
no offense but you dont HAVE to post paintball stuff in the friendly corner. i see people talking about cars, and even one thread about paranormal activities in their house.

X-Plosive
10-27-2001, 09:48 PM
yep, you are a problem child and yes, Sarah is mean......nuffsaid:D

udtseal
10-27-2001, 10:31 PM
Your a big poo poo head and you smell like old cheese! :D :p j/k I dont know if your posts are useless cause I dont look at them...

BTAutoMag
10-27-2001, 10:35 PM
at least you're truthful. by the way Sarah, shouldn't your sig pic look like this. shartly was nice enough to make it for you.

Bailey
10-28-2001, 03:29 PM
Now that would be her buisness wouldnt it?
And none of this is my buisness so ill leave it at that.

MajorDamage
10-28-2001, 03:31 PM
No you are not AO's Problem Child. Im guessing you arnt about 4 and a half feet tall, and have red hair and try to be a criminal Kramer :). Ever see those movies? hehe

ENDO!

Russ
10-28-2001, 06:40 PM
On second thought, yes, you are AO's problem child. You are trolling, looking to get a fight.

Yes, this is where to post off-topic subjects, but when the subject is if your a "problem" well, another soap opera sure isn't what AO needs.

BTAutoMag
10-28-2001, 07:06 PM
I'm not 4 and a half feet tall, and my names not kramer. but i am 3 feet tall and am called chucky. beware the wrath. by the way im watching the blair witch project. i wasn't scared of that movie when i saw it but i could not sleep that night, anyone have the same prob?

Bailey
10-28-2001, 08:09 PM
Is this what society is coming to......?

Flamebo
10-28-2001, 09:25 PM
I wasn't in your popularity contest, so yeah I hate your guts.

MajorDamage
10-28-2001, 09:59 PM
lol, I think I won that, Im not counting black's tampered votes! hehe. But you had to have more than 1000 posts to be in the list! hehe.

ENDO!

Restola
10-29-2001, 09:36 AM
BTautomag i have never seen you before this post.