PDA

View Full Version : Lvl X woes

ryanshep
09-16-2004, 10:38 PM
Alright so heres my situation...
E-mag Valve w/ lvl X

I thought i had it nice and tuned but then when i went out to play it wouldnt shoot every 3rd or so shot...so i went up a carrier and now all it does is leak down the barrel....any solutions?
btw im using the red spring... what do i do!? Thanks

-ryan

BunkerKing_2000
09-16-2004, 10:43 PM
try using a medium spring on it. I have the carrier with one dot no lines on it came right out the factory from agd and it has 2 shims in it. I dont have a problem with it not shooting after 3 shots my only problem with my Emag is chopping paintballs down the breech area any sugguestions?

RTDynaflow
09-17-2004, 12:14 AM
Hehe, can you be a little more specific?? Everyone asks "it won't shoot whats wrong" it wont feed whats wrong... ;) Is it leaking when you pull the trigger? Does it make a click when it is ready to shoot agian? Look inside the feedneck, does it try to shoot (bolt come half way out)? This is what I would recommend; Turn it to manual mode (remove battery), air it up and shoot. Tell us what happens after that. Does it start to leak a little? Or does it shoot fine in manual mode? Is it clicking when it is ready to shoot?

What else do you have on it? ULT? As for the Level 10, go back to what worked in the past. The red spring works best (besides really fine tuning). Another question, did it shoot with the bigger carrier?

Possible problems:
On/off needs to be oiled
Velocity is too low
Input pressure is too low

Solutions:
Oil everything lightly. Take out the on/off, oil it. Oil down the powertube.

I am not a tech, but if there is a problem with a mech mag I have had it. And solved all but one....

Need the answers to above questions, it is hard to troubleshoot over the internet. :rolleyes: Esp. without all the info :p .

Hope we can fix it.

paintpiggie
09-17-2004, 08:08 PM
ok.

what you gotta do is go and use the middle spring, 2 shims, and find the proper fitting o-ring and carrier combo.

if there's a leak, then go tighter on the carrier. or take out a shim. it's preferrable that you have 2 shims.

then do the squeegee test to determine how hard the bolt's gonna hit the ball.

make sure you keep track of your velocity adjustments.

hope that helps.

SOAD8789
09-17-2004, 08:55 PM
just try fully tuning it again. you can find a very helpful guide on this website...if you didnt already know that.