PDA

View Full Version : Hmm...How much is the E-mag worth?

alwaysinsession
09-17-2004, 10:59 PM
Hey, im thinking about trading two of my markers for this one marker.

The Marker is a Pro team Products Micro Emag.

The specs are:

1.37 Software(will be upgraded to 3.2)
X Valve
Flame Drop
On/off Asa

Not many upgrades, but it is an expensive marker. I would be trading my E cocker AND mech cocker for it, and I would like to know if this would be a fair trade or not. Any help would be appreciated.
http://www.nelsoncountycustoms.com/images/guns1.JPG

atm743
09-17-2004, 11:01 PM
nice color love the red mmm well i am thinking around 700-775?? to me.

personman
09-17-2004, 11:02 PM
Tell us more about your cockers.

temps
09-17-2004, 11:05 PM
Depending on your e-cocker... value wise they are probly the same... whether I would trade an e-cocker for a micro-e :confused: probly would trade it for a ule emag though..

I think it depends on the stats of your cocker/cockers..

alwaysinsession
09-17-2004, 11:06 PM
The e cocker is a 2k3 outkast with a chrome worrblade, cp 2 piece, palmers fatty reg, and alluminum pump arm.

The mechanical cocker is a 2k3 red body with no barrel, orracle bolt, torpedo inline reg, and sto 3 way.

Kevmaster
09-17-2004, 11:20 PM
yeh, id put that mag around 750 or so in value..its a PTP which is collectable, but not always practical (some parts--namely the on-off pin--arn't to AGD spec). Beautiful color and styling though. X-Valve looks nice on there.

alwaysinsession
09-17-2004, 11:33 PM
I dont know much about karta bodies, besides the fact that they look awesome. I was wondering if it was possible to put a karta body on this emag. I was doubtful b/c some of the specs aren't the same as agd's.

Kevmaster
09-18-2004, 12:15 AM
I dont know much about karta bodies, besides the fact that they look awesome. I was wondering if it was possible to put a karta body on this emag. I was doubtful b/c some of the specs aren't the same as agd's.

to put a karta body on this mag you'd need the karta rail to go along with it and an agd EMAG on-off pin. You shouldn't need anything else to do it. Although It would be a waste of a hella nice looking body you have right now

alwaysinsession
09-18-2004, 09:09 AM
Thanks, I was also wondering If it was possible to replace the trigger. I'm not to much of a fan of double triggers. Anyone/sites I can purchase one from? I've got one more question. About how stiff is an emag trigger with one magnet, is it walkable?

Kevmaster
09-18-2004, 09:32 AM
there arn't any replacement single triggers made...some blade triggers though.

its pretty walkable with one magnet. you can adjust the magnets to adjust the tension when you pull

fiforever
09-18-2004, 10:09 AM
I had recently purchased a Emag with level 10 bolt on ebay. Sounded good but come to find out that the gun would not fire. Tired a lot of different things. First we decided to take it aprt (taken apart by a well respected shop owner of ours). Looked through the gun and fount teflon tape deep inside the valve. Thats a nono. Fixed that ohk. The found out the same thing wont shoot with air. Trigger works fine we tested that by takeing off the valve and holding down the pin inside and pulling the trigger. It made the shooting sound. Anyway. Bring it to one out of acouple people certifed on the west coast. He said I had a lot of problems. First being the marker had an old valve on a proteams body (You know your valve is newer if the valve is black). Then he found out that there were many modification done to the gun that would last for only a little while then make the marker die!

Since your buying a new body it sounds alright.

rkjunior303
09-18-2004, 01:09 PM
I got a black micro-e on ebay w/ a 68/3k flatline for $550 shipped. I put about $100 into it.

logamus
09-18-2004, 01:16 PM
personally, i would say your e-cocker is similar in value to the micro-e. the micro is a tad more in value, but not a whole nother cockers worth. if you have no desire to play with a cocker again then sure why not trade, but he is certainly getting the better end of the deal.

Blendo
09-18-2004, 01:50 PM
I just sold basically the same setup for 775 cash. Does that red one come with a charger and spare valve parts?

Hope ya get what you want