PDA

View Full Version : should i keep my e-mag? or go back to mech.?

atm743
09-18-2004, 12:09 AM
well i have owned my e-mag for about 3 months now and i love it its the best but i am not playing as much as i was. pluse winter is going to be coming soon pluse i jest started high school and i wont have that much time to play as i did with all the homework and projects and all. i am thinking about selling my mag and getting a new ule rt pro custom on airgun.com? and then save the rest of the $$ for a sydarm or use it to get my own computer. i play at a little speedball feiled nothing big. i think that i use to much paint. i go though about a case a day. a day to me is about 5-8 good speedball games mabey more. and i have been finding my self spending alot on paint. and i have been wanting to save up for things like a my own computer, new video games and other things. well i thought that i can ask AO what i should do. i am really thining about selling my e-mag and halo and getting a cool rt custom, with havok warp and 12 volt revy. i will keep my freak and flatline. post here if this is a good idea to do.

Bad_Dog
09-18-2004, 12:18 AM
didnt you like order a brand new ULE RT ustom before and have al bunch of logic stuff on it? then sell it practically brand new to buy your emag???

you gotta make up your mind or you're really gonna lose some $$$ flipping back and forth...

atm743
09-18-2004, 12:23 AM
no i upgraded my first mag with an x-valve and the kid that i got it from game me an rt pro box. he was parting out his gun. but no the only thing that was new on that gun was the valve, y-grip and warp. and i got it for a great price. i sold my e-mag valve on e-bay to get an x-valve and i only had to add 10 buck to get it!! but ya i get your point. and i dont think that i need a e-mag anymore cuse i loved how fast my warped mag i had shoot. it was fast enough for me. im woundering if anyone downgreaded and liked what they did.

ZSigErik
09-18-2004, 12:31 AM
not to get off topic, but i see you're using that sig again, id be more than happy to make ya a better one, unless you like that one.

pbMXer
09-18-2004, 01:03 AM
Sell the lower half for 400 +/- 50,Halo for 70 to 90, Buy a used rail and intelli and BAM, rt pro with x valve. with ~350 in pocket.
I would keep it myself

logamus
09-18-2004, 01:47 AM
sell it for an alarm clock so you dont miss english class.

BobTheCow
09-18-2004, 05:54 AM
sell it for an alarm clock so you dont miss english class.Nice use of capitalization and apostrophe... ;)

I guess it really depends and what <i>you</i> want, and nobody else here is going to be able to determine what that is. I know I don't play nearly as much as I used to, but there is still no way I'm going to sell my sex-e (for any other marker, at least). I just love it too damn much. If you're that concerned about spewing paint, there's always the mech mode option. But really, it's up to you. Where do the other priorities in your life rate, along with paintball? Tough desicion, I know...

atm743
09-18-2004, 07:42 AM

ya i cant spell it made this thread at 1 in the morning i was tired.

Nice use of capitalization and apostrophe... ;)

I guess it really depends and what <i>you</i> want, and nobody else here is going to be able to determine what that is. I know I don't play nearly as much as I used to, but there is still no way I'm going to sell my sex-e (for any other marker, at least). I just love it too damn much. If you're that concerned about spewing paint, there's always the mech mode option. But really, it's up to you. Where do the other priorities in your life rate, along with paintball? Tough desicion, I know...

ya true. i use it in mech mode all the time but i have a habbet to switch it to hybird and spray paint. but also i jest missing haveing my mech warp set up and ult. if i had the money right now i would jest buy a rt set up with a warp. but i have no $$$. i dont know yet though.

Flow_Tech
09-18-2004, 09:11 AM

what he said....id keep it btw, just dont play when its wet,or just tape the frame.

Warewolf50
09-18-2004, 11:41 AM
I traded my e-mag for an angel a whiule bak, now it seems like the worst decision of my life. Id say stick wiht the e-mag, and try to have some restraint in not turingint it to hybrid.

Lohman446
09-18-2004, 12:04 PM
well i have owned my e-mag for about 3 months now and i love it its the best but i am not playing as much as i was. pluse winter is going to be coming soon pluse i jest started high school and i wont have that much time to play as i did with all the homework and projects and all. i am thinking about selling my mag and getting a new ule rt pro custom on airgun.com? and then save the rest of the $$ for a sydarm or use it to get my own computer. i play at a little speedball feiled nothing big. i think that i use to much paint. i go though about a case a day. a day to me is about 5-8 good speedball games mabey more. and i have been finding my self spending alot on paint. and i have been wanting to save up for things like a my own computer, new video games and other things. well i thought that i can ask AO what i should do. i am really thining about selling my e-mag and halo and getting a cool rt custom, with havok warp and 12 volt revy. i will keep my freak and flatline. post here if this is a good idea to do.

Dont get upset by this, because I was in the same place in selling an e-mag. But I think you are overvaluing your e-mag a touch, and will be surprised by how little you get (like $500) when you go to sell it. And mine was fully up'ed

Warewolf50
09-18-2004, 04:08 PM
Dont get upset by this, because I was in the same place in selling an e-mag. But I think you are overvaluing your e-mag a touch, and will be surprised by how little you get (like $500) when you go to sell it. And mine was fully up'ed

u used to be able to get around 600 to 650 for a nice e-mag, atleast that is what it was when i was selling mine.

atm743
09-18-2004, 06:00 PM
700-750 is good

for me. the only thing thats not upgraded is the trigger and body (i have a no-rise e-mag) and c&c battery pack if u want to count that. i know i will get at least 700 for it. thats the least without the halo

Lohman446
09-18-2004, 06:22 PM
Mine was x-valved, 3.2 software, ULE body and I included the HALO... I do suggest you check the for sale threads for the ones that are actually selling before you cuont on too much.