PDA

View Full Version : PBG's "Retro X-Valve"

Onryou
09-18-2004, 10:20 AM
Does anyone know exactly what this is? I know its from AGD but the description just doesn't match the picture. Heres a link: http://store.yahoo.com/actionvillage/014-5104.html
I emailed them to ask which it is and all they did was send me a form letter back stating that the description on the site is the description that the manufacturer packages with the product. And at just $250 each, with no trade in required, i was wanting to see if anyone here knew exactly what i'd be getting if i ordered it from them.

Muzikman
09-18-2004, 10:23 AM
it's just an X valve

nt2004
09-18-2004, 11:18 AM
My friends and i saw this and we called them up a while ago wondering the same thing. After talking to a sales lady i figured out it ISNT an xvalve. She said it was a steel valve meaning its most likey a steel RT valve and not an xvalve. Be careful

LittlePaintballBoy
09-18-2004, 11:21 AM
Maybe it is one of those 'RT X' Valves?

Adrenaline_Junkie
09-18-2004, 04:18 PM
Those RT X valves that your talking about were just xvalves that said RT on them. They stopped putting the RT on them cus some fields wouldnt allow them.

LittlePaintballBoy
09-18-2004, 05:11 PM
Strangely I don't think that was the reason, I could swear TK said it was just easier to make them universal or something like that.

personman
09-18-2004, 05:14 PM
Strangely I don't think that was the reason, I could swear TK said it was just easier to make them universal or something like that.
Yeah I think that was the reason. They had to like get all different ones engraved, xmag, rtx, xvalve, ect. I think they wanted to cut down on the cost and difficulties by just making them all say x. Though what he said might have played a small role in it.

SpecialBlend2786
09-18-2004, 05:45 PM
yep

FragTek
09-19-2004, 09:20 AM
This is what you do... Order one up, when it comes in if it's an X-Valve all is good, if it's anything other than exactly what's in that picture, gib 'em hail!!!

There's no disclaimer anywhere on the page that states that what you're getting could differ from what's in the picture. If I ordered one I'd expect an X-Valve, with the X logo, an RTP sear assembly, the carrier kit, extra foamie, and all the springs.