PDA

View Full Version : RT info

RTboy
10-27-2001, 09:38 PM
I was cruising through a pawn shop today when I saw the familar form of a paintball mask sticking out of a box. I was with my dad and we were looking at some .22s. I asked to see the stuff and the guy brought it out for me. I saw 2 cases, 4 masks , and a chrony. He opened up a M98 soft case and guess what was in it. A brand new Automag RT!!
He opened the next case. A brand new viper M1! he said he wanted to sell it all quickly and in a package, so $500 got all of it. we put it on layaway and now were going to get the stuff in a few weeks. So now I need a manual for the RT , a tank, and a bottom line kit. I saw in APG an ad for a "Punisher" bottom line kit. It attaches to a pistol type marker but it looks like it should connect to the RT. If youve seen it, will it work?? I also need to know what would be the best HPA tank to get. I can only get a fixed output system. Any reccomendations?

FeelTheRT
10-28-2001, 07:38 AM
umm, whats a paintball gun doing in a Pawn shop?? Even though it's new, I still say try it out before you buy it. I really recommend buying used guns from your shop where they are inspected and made sure they work.

mykroft
10-28-2001, 03:15 PM
You should be OK buying a mag that way, just be sure to get the serial# and run it by AGD, to see if it's stolen. As to a bottomline, don't get the pistol one. go get a standard bottomline, Lapco and CP make sme nice ones.

BlueMagRT
10-28-2001, 06:47 PM
don't be snowed by your local shop they will slap a quarantee on a box of garbage just to get you to buy it and take it off their hands. my local shop told my they knew who owned it it works great, and how they can fix any problems i have with it. i had nothing but problems like rust in the tank regulator and wild velocity fluctuations.
take it back to the shop and they tell me sent the parts to the companies that make them.