PDA

View Full Version : freaking kids!

ej_y4
09-19-2004, 01:48 AM
I hate kids who give paintballer bad names, but never really cared tell now. :mad:

I was Driving home from my grandpas house (i was helping take care of him) in Oxnard around 10:30. As I pasted a black car in my mom's SUV (we switched cars for the day) Some JERK hit the side of suv with a paintball. The was really HOT :cuss: . It left a HUge dent in the side of the driver side door. My mom is going to be pissed. Im so pissed right now, I just need to vent. Sorry.........but i still want to kill those guys!

ZSigErik
09-19-2004, 02:14 AM
god, i hate that. some of my friends asked me the other day if they could borrow one of my 'guns. i asked them why, and they said to shoot up some guy's car. i flipped out on them, right then and there.

RTDynaflow
09-19-2004, 02:55 AM
Wow. Don't you wish you could find them on a field one day...

"Your car just got Bunk'd, yo" :tard:

slade
09-19-2004, 07:59 AM
i hate kids like that... i heard about a kid that shot a cat with a paintball gun so bad that the cat had to have a leg amputated... thats more than twice as bad in my eyes, because that brings a bad name to the sport and also i love cats (and all animals) and hate kids that do anything to them. i also hate kids that bring a bad name to kids... im a kid too but im not an immature idiot like that. im just waiting for the day when all of the players on russian legion (or another pro team) are in the same car heading to a tourney and some idiot kid shoots their car. id love to see a video of that :rolleyes:

wispaintstyle
09-19-2004, 03:20 PM
A while ago my buick (Skylark Limited) got shot up. I know it was no better, but i threw on my invision and chased the little buggers down with my bokken. Then I sold their crappy imagine to take a girl to red lobster.
come to think of it, maybe thats how we should deal with these vandals.

personman
09-19-2004, 03:39 PM
If the dent was done by a paintball then you can probably just pop it out with like a suction cup or something.. I dunno
My mom bought one of those little things where its got like the suction cup and stuff and you pull out the dent.. I dunno but it worked I think..
Worth a try, maybe you can get one at walmart or something before your mom sees the car :cool:
But I dunno the dent might be too big since it was close range and hot ect

MasonFootball89
09-19-2004, 05:38 PM
Wow. Don't you wish you could find them on a field one day...

"Your car just got Bunk'd, yo" :tard:

Lol bunkd get that off of that stupid spider video?

Sucks man sorry about that

ej_y4
09-19-2004, 06:37 PM
If the dent was done by a paintball then you can probably just pop it out with like a suction cup or something.. I dunno
My mom bought one of those little things where its got like the suction cup and stuff and you pull out the dent.. I dunno but it worked I think..
Worth a try, maybe you can get one at walmart or something before your mom sees the car :cool:
But I dunno the dent might be too big since it was close range and hot ect

thanks for the idea, but i really dont think that will work. Its the metal panal on the driver side door. :(

ojhspyro89
09-19-2004, 06:39 PM
Should still work as long as the metal isnt creased. Or take off the stuff and get to the inside of the metal and kick it out.

gc82000
09-19-2004, 07:24 PM
Should still work as long as the metal isnt creased. Or take off the stuff and get to the inside of the metal and kick it out.
dont think that will work.
Why dont you tell your parents what happened and then file a police report. The insurance will take care of the dent and you will be found to not be at fault.plus you might get those punks arrested.

RTDynaflow
09-19-2004, 09:29 PM
I would say file a report. Of course if you know who it is, go beat the hell out of the punks. Of course, thats not good.... but it would make me feel better :rolleyes:

Yes, it is the Kingman quote of the year.

ej_y4
09-20-2004, 01:18 AM
dont think that will work.
Why dont you tell your parents what happened and then file a police report. The insurance will take care of the dent and you will be found to not be at fault.plus you might get those punks arrested.

I was going to file a police report but i really didnt any information on what happened. the person that hit me could have been in the black car that past or in the sand dunes. It was way to dark to tell. Besides i thought a rock just few up and hit the car. So i pulled over to check and found it was a paintball. As for the insurance, one claim has already been filed against the car. Its not worth filing another claim over the paintball dent. My mom wasnt happy, but there is nothing we could do about it :(

Blazingace
09-20-2004, 04:56 AM
Kill them and leave the bodies as examples to the rest. I would.

Wc Keep
09-20-2004, 07:53 AM
seriously you should have looked at the dent determined where it came from and chased the *****es down.

Model X-3000
09-21-2004, 12:31 AM
Good thing it was only a paintball cuz some areas in oxnard are pretty crazy at times. :shooting:

Breck
09-21-2004, 12:43 AM
I hate living in the Oxnard area. I hate to sound this way but be happy that it was a paintball and not a bullet. I know it took our security a couple days to find all the 9mm rounds from the dual car shoot out a few months back.

Model X-3000
09-21-2004, 12:10 PM
I'm lucky to live in Ventura so I don't have put up with that stuff most of the time.