PDA

View Full Version : stoupa's feedback

stoupa
09-19-2004, 04:10 AM
I will do almost only buying on AO, as I am from Europe and nobody would want to pay shipping to US.
However, I think it's good to have a buyer feedback too.

Tunaman
09-19-2004, 07:03 AM
sent payment all the way from the Czech Rebublic faster than most do from the States! Great trader! Do not hesitate to deal with him. Thanks Vladimir!:)

Big'n slo
10-05-2004, 11:56 AM
Great trader, fast payment, great communication!

Great doing business with ya stoupa!

shank the wiggles
11-10-2004, 08:05 PM
even though he lives over seas and I told him just send an extra 10 bucks for shipping. I went to go ship and it was 10 more than that and when he heard about that he sent me another 10 dollar money order even after I told him it was kool! Great guy.. I reccomend anyone to do business with him.

thanks again bro

Tim808
12-10-2004, 04:02 AM
Fast payment, fast responses. I also highly recommend Vladimir as a great person to do business with. I can't believe this guy lives in the Czech Republic.....his English is better than 99% of the Americans on AO. Thanks Vladimir!!!

Anonym
10-04-2005, 08:45 PM
Vladimir is awesome! He contacted me about a barrel I was selling and asked if I would ship overseas. The deal went very smoothly! Fast payment and excellent communication. Glad I could help out a fellow player.

Guys, don't hesitate when it comes to dealing w/ him. I'd buy, sell, or trade with him in a heartbeat and I'm sure he'd deal with you just the same. Thanks again!

Anonym