PDA

View Full Version : Light trigger pull?

Big Pappa3
09-19-2004, 08:14 PM
I was wondering if there was any way to lighten the trigger pull on my 68 classic other
than the ULT upgrade. can anyone help me? :shooting: :dance:

Dayspring
09-19-2004, 08:17 PM
You can use a double trigger. It uses more leverage so in a way, it becomes lighter. Otherwise, no, you can't lighten the trigger.

Big Pappa3
09-19-2004, 08:24 PM
Thanks man but I really think they should make an upgrade that lightens your pull that is cheaper that I can buy before I can afford the H-air Trigger!! :cheers:

mobius
09-19-2004, 10:04 PM
They do. IT's the ULT trigger. It's not recommended by AGD for the Classic Valves, but many people on this board have gotten it to work by adding additional shims. Bad Dog has a thread about doing it on here somewhere.

nate2k191
09-20-2004, 01:23 PM
i got a ult for my classic valved mag (with mad shims) and it shoots fast as hell, i also have a double trigger frame with trigger stoppers, with this i can walk it.. the only problem is if you walk it too much the valve cant really keep up. it shotos fast and light for me. i got my ult for 30 bucks on ebay.

danheneise
09-20-2004, 01:49 PM
i got a ult for my classic valved mag (with mad shims) and it shoots fast as hell, i also have a double trigger frame with trigger stoppers, with this i can walk it.. the only problem is if you walk it too much the valve cant really keep up. it shotos fast and light for me. i got my ult for 30 bucks on ebay.

^^^exaaaactly^^^

i got my ULT for $45 from roguefactor and got 5 additional L10 shims, right now i have 6L10 shims and 3 ULT shims and with the ULT tightened just snugly on the shims, not too tight but not too loose to where it won't go in far enough it feels like an emag on hybrid mode with a full tank of air :headbang:

daviselk
09-20-2004, 02:00 PM
i think it is worth just buying an x valve(i worked all summer to buy one) 225 bucks with trade in and it is FAST. a classic valve with ULT can be fast, but the recharge rate is bad, so it may not shoot well. save up like i did and you will be happy like me :dance: :dance: